Ongoing Results - 2/13 - 2/27

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
In this period three boxes of halves, one dimes.

Halves:

Box 1: 2 40% silver (67, 68D) and 2 clad Proofs
Box 2: 20 40% silver and 1 NIFC ;D
Box 3 1 40% silver (68D) - no photo

Dimes:
Box 1: Skunk

Very very excited box 2 came from a different branch/20 miles away and amazing results - getting another two from there soon. Dimes continue to disappoint and are a lot of effort, they take time away from penny sorting lol

Attachments

• Feb_14_2009_box1.jpg
    Feb_14_2009_box1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Feb_13_2009_Box1_mod.jpg
    Feb_13_2009_Box1_mod.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
Dimes have disappointed me also of late. The year started out great. I found over 30 in January, but only 2 in February. I really get a rush finding a Merc., but have only found one so far this year.

They are allot of effort for what you find. I agree that penny hunting is much more rewarding.

OP
OP
gotgot

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
Bank Runner said:
Dimes have disappointed me also of late. The year started out great. I found over 30 in January, but only 2 in February. I really get a rush finding a Merc., but have only found one so far this year.

They are allot of effort for what you find. I agree that penny hunting is much more rewarding.

And when I see how much easier the half searches are in terms of time and effort these dime searches are about to get discontinued.

I have one more box on order but that is IT!!! (unless of course I get that one little silver tease)

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
gotgot said:
Bank Runner said:

And when I see how much easier the half searches are in terms of time and effort these dime searches are about to get discontinued.

I have one more box on order but that is IT!!! (unless of course I get that one little silver tease)

Alright.... more for me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread