spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So in 4 1/2 months you made $50 huh :icon_scratch: That makes me want to quit my day job :laughing9:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was tempted to report you for spamming, but $50 for 4 months? That's just plain sad.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... It's nice for a 14 year old a lot of the things you need to be 18+ for so if I was older I probably would have made more...

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there you go, congratulations then. Making a little money is far better than playing a video game. Then again with your winnings you might just buy one :tongue3: Keep plugging away and try to increase your earnings :icon_thumright:

Austin Powers

Jul 27, 2011
I suggest you take up scrapping.
As a bonus you will get familiar with hand tools and maybe learn how to fix electrical appliances.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean like copper wire striping or like iron? How much does this pay? How do you get the metal to scrap?

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Well there you go, congratulations then. Making a little money is far better than playing a video game. Then again with your winnings you might just buy one :tongue3: Keep plugging away and try to increase your earnings :icon_thumright:

Acctually I'm more into coin collecting than gaming :P this year I spend most of my lifetime earnings on a new detector and lots and lots of coins :)

Dino

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any luck with these? I've made $50 :censored: but I've been doing it since April 21 does that sound like a good income or no? Has anyone else had any luck with similar sites?[/QUOTE

Hi,this is not good income for you.I am very luck to say that i am earning $150 per month by doing reselling business.I got the reseller account from the site Goresellers.com .By getting the account, i am start selling Domains,Hosting plans,SSL certificates by fixing high rates.This is professional and secure way to earn money through online.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread