Only a matter of time before some idiot did this

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is that same stupid Retirement Millionaire thing again isn't it
It sure sounds like it

Has anyone ever sat through the pitch at that website.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Stock Gumshoe guy is pretty good at figuring out what investments the ads are trying to push with their pitches. I check him out every so often.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not only that one but also the radio ad. It guarantees you can walk into any bank and exchange your cash for silver. They say there are no catches, it's really that easy!!!! looks like it's easy street for me, why don't I just go and exchange all my money for silver, sell the silver, exchange that cash for silver, sell the silver, and so on until I own all the money in existence!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it comes down to each person putting in the time going to all the banks for coins and doing there dumps NOT!!! I just don't see it working for I out of 1000 We are nuts doing what we do all the crap we put up with for what ?/ Most of the time very little . It takes time and MONEY To crh the right way what ever that is to each his own?? I say bring it on. Very few people will even try crh.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
I'm not worried about the competition as much as what harm these idiots will have on the hobby. These people reading this well just look at this and not know the basics. Dont dump where you pick up, so on and so on. These greenies making fatal mistakes only pisses off the banks andhurts us true hunters

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wouldn't it be much easier to hook up with a teller or other bank employee and have her score silver for you? And the fringe benefits are better too...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't it be much easier to hook up with a teller or other bank employee and have her score silver for you? And the fringe benefits are better too...
Tried that years ago. Guess where all the silver goes in that bank now? Not me, I can tell ya that. Of course, I didn't actually "hook up" with her as the term is used today.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
if one buys "silver eagles" * one can "exchange" your cash for "silver" any day * at your local coin store too -- duh really

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread