Only in Texas

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two men were driving through Texas when they got pulled over by a
State Trooper. The cop walked up and tapped on the window with his nightstick

The driver rolled down the window and "WHACK", the cop smacked him in the head with the nightstick.

"What the hell was that for?" the driver asked.

"You're in Texas, son," the trooper answered. "When we pull you over down here, you better have your license ready by the time we get to your car."

"I'm sorry, officer," the driver said, "I'm not from around here."

The trooper runs a check on the guy's license--he's clean and gives the guy his license back.

The trooper then walks around to the passenger side and
taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and "WHACK", the trooper smacks him in the head with the stick.

"What"d you do that for?" the passenger demands.

"Just making your wish come true," replied the trooper.

"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.

"Because I know your type," the trooper says, "two miles down the road you're gonna turn to your buddy & say, I wish that a$$h@%e
would've tried that $h!t on me."

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
Many many years ago I was driving through Texas when a freak snow storm deposited about 1/2 inch of snow on the roads. One of the state patrol pulled me over and said "Didn't you know the roads are closed because of this storm?" I said that I didn't know that and why did they close the roads for only 1/2 inch of snow. He inquired "Where are you from boy?" I said Colorado and I've lived there all my life. He said "Oh, then you know how to drive in this stuff then - - You can go ahead - just be careful".

I had to laugh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread