VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey H-2 CHARLIE!! Interesting!! But with our present government does that suprise you?? What the heck, they will devise another tax to pay for it or just borrow another BILLION or so from the Chinese!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Did either of you read the article?

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama.

Has been building up for years. I read another articles that said the mess is so big that it is impossible to be fixed.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Has been building up for years. I read another articles that said the mess is so big that it is impossible to be fixed.

I didn't see the BO mentioned?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, even you can see the references. They are above, clear as day.

Aren't you one that says don't read what isn't there? The only reference is yours. Plain as day. Just says he is presiding over it.. which is his job too, right?

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Does Not make a difference if it was happening before - It has now been brought to light. The commander and Chief had damn well better do something to fix it. Maybe all that money could be given to the people with no health care and the pied piper could leave the rest of us alone.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Aren't you one that says don't read what isn't there? The only reference is yours. Plain as day. Just says he is presiding over it.. which is his job too, right?

Sometimes I wonder how I can argue with half the folks who post on here. It appears we cant even agree on reality that is right in front our eyes, let alone political opinions.

LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Does Not make a difference if it was happening before - It has now been brought to light. The commander and Chief had damn well better do something to fix it. Maybe all that money could be given to the people with no health care and the pied piper could leave the rest of us alone.

A statement like that shows how disconnected you are to the reality of how Government operates.

What is he supposed to do, exactly? Since you seem to have all the answers.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I wonder how I can argue with half the folks who post on here. It appears we cant even agree on reality that is right in front our eyes, let alone political opinions.

LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!
Sometimes I wonder if you read. LOOK AT MY POST! Or where you quoted me. Whatever.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And,, sometimes you say he is in charge, sometimes he isn't. But as you say, he is the pres , now. And it is going on, now.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A statement like that shows how disconnected you are to the reality of how Government operates.

What is he supposed to do, exactly? Since you seem to have all the answers.

Let me tell you JB - Who is in charge of the Pentagon? The Commander and Chief - Talk about disconnected, you are truely a lost soul. Tell me seriously; if Obama killed a child in cold blood, would it be his fault? probably not in some warped sense of the left.............unreal............

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Let me tell you JB - Who is in charge of the Pentagon? The Commander and Chief - Talk about disconnected, you are truely a lost soul. Tell me seriously; if Obama killed a child in cold blood, would it be his fault? probably not in some warped sense of the left.............unreal............

It is his fault the Titanic sank. The Black Plague was also caused by him. Didn't you know that?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ben, no one said it was the Scandaldaddy's fault. They said it is happening on his watch. It is not his creation, but since it has come to light during his presidency... it IS his responsibility to start cleaning it up.

Heads should roll, but if the Commander In Chief refuses to take the lead ... well, maybe another head should roll?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread