All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that is a good thing!

Did you run them out?

They may have to scrounge some old stock up for you. :icon_sunny:

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
not putting down ordering boxes, and i'm not sure of your bank availability in your area but i have more success just hitting bank after bank for handrolls and loosies.....just my opinion :)

OP
OP
markmopar

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had run them out. I want those back of the warehouse boxes. ;)

I'm in southern NJ where it's very rural so there are a limited number of banks within reasonable range. I do road trips a couple times a month to try and clean them out. I need to expand my range some. And with gas prices down, I can afford to do some now.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i see where ordering boxes would be a major option with limited # of banks in your area....i'm lucky in that i work in Phila.and my job sends me all over the city....the banks are in clusters in close proximity to each other....so i can hit 5 -6 banks per cluster and dump(there's usually 1 dump per cluster) in around 20 minutes...3 clusters for my 1 hr lunch break.....there are so many banks here that it takes over 4 months before i start over ....by then the banks already are starting to replenish....there may be more banks that have nothing but the ones that do usually have silver....my first go around i averaged 7 banks before finding anything worthwhile....this time around it seems its more like 10

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread