only one!

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll

Bongo

Greenie
Jul 17, 2006
Well.... not quite the ONLY one in Tennessee. 8)

What part of the state are you in?

Captain Mike (Bongo)

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
in between Knoxville and Nashville.

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Well, Dixie, good to meet you. Again. I see from your PM you fresh water hunt.........diving? NO THANKS.............Seen JAWS TOOOOOOOOO many times. I don't care about that theory that they only live in salt water. Propaganda used by the fishes to eat the humans, I say.

If you want to try and get together for a relic hunt................maybe I'm your daisy. (That's a cool line from a movie).

Anyway, good to run into a fellow Tennessean.

Roger in Clarksville

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
i was over @ Nashville yesterday..took wife to Airport..she needed a Grand kid fix lol.she flew home to Ohio for a few days.i just got back from trying out my new Tiger Shark detector this morning.i live about 1 mile from a beach just a quick scan of the beach to see how i like the TS..didnt find much maby $2 in clad but i will be in the water tomorrow morning!!!

johnboy54

Greenie
Sep 16, 2006
Johnson City TN
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202
Hey Heres A Tennessee Boy To And Im New To This Site To I Have Found A Few Good Items In This Ole State

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2,306
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,312
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,296

ToyMan

Jul 25, 2005
Original Clarksville boy here. Retired and live in Florida. I go to Clarksville on occasion and do some THing there. Still have about 300 relatives living there including my parents, 4 sisters and 1 brother.

Roger, what part of Clarksville do you line in?

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
ToyMan, Great to hear from you. I live in St B, out by the racetrack.........it's not THAT noisy. I've been here roughly since '83, when Uncle Sugar sent me here (the first time). I love to relic hunt, and have been looking into a new area in Dover.

When you get into town LOOK ME UP. Maybe we can dig a coin, three ringer, or CS plate, or two. Or maybe just have some coffee, and tell lies...............

Take Care

Roger

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
By the way, you Tennesseans, There's a hunt in November near Dover. It's all planted, but they have some great things. Look them up in the events board. I went last year, and had a GREAT time. Message me for more info.

NO, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TO WITH THE HUNT, AND AM NOT MAKING ANYTHING BY PUTTING IN THIS PLUG.

Thanks

Roger

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Well, Swing, I'm looking forward to seeing you there, too. I'll be swinging my MXT :D :D

Did you go last year? I was there with my step son, and he dug the token for the headphones.

Look me up at the hunt, or PM me.

Take care.

roger

C

CSA

Here's another one

Hey! I live in the Manchester/Tullahoma area of southern middle TN. Relic hunting around here has been good over the years. Where did you say you were at?

Chris

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
NOT THE ONLY ONE IM IN THE FRANKLIN AREA AND BELONG TO MID TENN METAL DETECTORS CLUB OUT OF NASHVILLE . THEY HAVE A CLUB HUNT ON THE 21ST . LOG ON TO SITE FOR THE CLUB AND COME ON BY. I DONT GET OUT MUCH BUT NOW ITS GETTING COOLER NOW I CAN GO WITH OUT SWEATING TO DEATH . IM ORIGINALLY FROM COLUMBIA AREA AND LIVED IN CALIFORNIA FOR 27 YEARS BUT LOVE IT HERE MUCH BETTER. ITS ALLWAYS NICE TO MEET OTHERS IN THIS HOBBY . GOOD DIRT FISHING PHIL

shadowwalker

Feb 19, 2006
You got another one here in Lebanon, TN. Moved here from wyoming about 1 1/2 years ago still trying to find my way around to detect here.

kathy1945

Greenie
Dec 2, 2006
Camden, Benton County TN
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505 (made by Bounty Hunter)
I'm here too and a rank beginner. I'm in Camden, which is in w. northish TN. I was anxious to start so I got a Bountyhunter at Wal-Mart and some used tools on E-bay. Now I have a question for all of you. Which is the best digging shovel - there are so many different kinds. Hope one of you is near enough to hunt with. Later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions