Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my...... God Bless you and your family “Troop” He knows what that means.........

vjmelancon35

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Godspeed, Johnny. I bet you’re swapping military stories with battle buddies...and treasure hunting stories with Lafitte.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most of us were in the same boat. Katrina was a ***** from hell. They say what does not kill only makes us stronger.

God bless us all.

Johnny
I feel your pains, best of luck to you and hope you find the treasures that you deserve.

Arnaud

Aug 13, 2020
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there! I am a french photographer leaving in Louisiana (New Orleans), I would like to meet treasure Hunter to discover a little bit more about this hobby.
Are there any Clubs, associations I could reach out to?
I am new in this world but would love to know more, I wish I had met Johnny who seemed to be the expert ;(
Thank you very much,
Best

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello there! I am a french photographer leaving in Louisiana (New Orleans), I would like to meet treasure Hunter to discover a little bit more about this hobby.
Are there any Clubs, associations I could reach out to?
I am new in this world but would love to know more, I wish I had met Johnny who seemed to be the expert ;(
Thank you very much,
Best

Yeah Johnny was a good man he help me with a lot I have a feeling that is no longer with us and I hope I?m wrong wrong

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions