OOPS........

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears some need to be reminded of TreasureNet rules.....

By using this site, you agree you have read, understand, and will abide by the following terms and conditions....

FORUM GUIDELINES

Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)

You may not... Insult moderators, or denigrate the duties they perform.

Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're the newest moderator here, aren't you?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're the newest moderator here, aren't you?

Diggit you have any complaints your welcome to send them to the admins, they are fully aware of every move I make......

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep doing what Your Doing!!! Chug!!!! It was Great to see your Savage Slam!!! LOL Chug

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears some need to be reminded of TreasureNet rules.....

By using this site, you agree you have read, understand, and will abide by the following terms and conditions....
FORUM GUIDELINES

"Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

"All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone."

All of TreasureNet rules and conditions can be found here..........TreasureNet - Rules

Thanks for the reminder...I think some people on here have never read the rules...maybe they will see this.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see you deleted my post.
:)

lol.

I KNEW it!

Top Member Reactions