open invitation to come meet and greet in Central WA

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
I am having a massive estate and yard sale at the Soap Lake WA swap meet this weekend. As such I wanted to extend an offer for lunch for anyone from TNet Garage and thrift store sections who show up. Pizza is on me. I hear about all you guys out there and speak with some of you and would love to put a face to a "voice". If you want contact info look my ad up in the Moses Lake Craigslist. Normally its quite a drive from anywhere to get here so I am hoping the large sale plus the pizza gives anyone interested reasons to come on out. :hello:

Mark

OP
OP
MRBeyer

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
Well, sad to say no one from TNet showed up. That's what I get for being in the middle of no where. Had 3 panel vans, 4 mini vans, a mid sized truck, a mid size camper, and a medium trailer full of stuff when I started. There was 1 panel van, the camper full, the trailer full and we gave away a truck load to another booth at the end of the sale. Probably going to do this again in May. Anyhow, you all don't need a sale to stop on by. Ever heading from Spokane to Seattle of Vice Versa, stop on by and visit in the Moses Lake area. Currently the plans are to be in Randle during the big Packwood sales on Memorial day and Labor day weekends so feel free to look me up there if anyone wants to.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I was about 1400 miles into the drive before I gave into my pizza craving.

OP
OP
MRBeyer

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
lol, thanks Gib
thanks to all the responses both public and private so far.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never been west of the Mississippi, except when I crossed the bridge over to West Memphis once.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread