Open panning areas south side Bradshaw MT.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, like I said my stuff is fairly old but it works good. One other program I use is Mines & Minerals by a Company Hystware. Amazes me almost everytime what mines & claims are right by where I'm going.

If you check out these filtering systems, I think you'll find the chemicals etc required to precipitate and recover the gold costs more than you'd recover. I wish I could remember where I saw it, but there was an article about some guys that were trying to recover micron size gold from ocean water. They were about as scientific as possible & their filters were huge. The other thing is if they worked as claimed wouldn't every prospecting store around be selling these wonder machines? As far as recovering floating flour, I think you'd do better holding a piece of silk or some other filtering type material across a stream. Let it filter, dry, shake the trapped material out & possibly amalgamate. I really think they are the same thing as the Gold Exorcist, looks cool but I've not been able to find anyone using one. The demo video I found only shows him recovering salted gold from some blonde sand. Called the guy and his attitude was pretty much you'll have to buy one and see for yourself. What do you think?

AzSports

Feb 16, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
I didn't mean to suggest your way is old, I'm just pretty slow with hookin things up. I need it to be 'fool proof' lol.
I'm just getting to where I'll take time out to do some dream searching and I find the particulars, like finding a place, to be a mess
I'll look into the mining maps, I am surprised it isn't easier to find what is currently claimed and what is not.

As far as ocean gold, it's obvious there is a lot redeposited annually along many coasts. If something could sit in one of these areas and work I suppose we'd have heard.

I've only been in the Bradshaws a couple times, and have seen the flour gold, it's omnipresent! . It just seems like if that was at all worthwhile it represents much, much more real gold than what may be in invisible suspension. Capturing that in an economical way is a challenge itself.

Of course, we all want to succeed where others have failed!

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
You're talking about The Old Technology
ie;
1.getting gold from the oceans
2.cost of developing/extraction etc...
The group I am working with (the past two yrs) has gone way beyond the old technology :thumbsup:
And!
The figures that I mentioned, earlier, are now outdated themselves
As gold has climbed about to $1000 oz.. :o
You can double or even triple them! :tongue3:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AzSports said:
I didn't mean to suggest your way is old, I'm just pretty slow with hookin things up. I need it to be 'fool proof' lol.
I'm just getting to where I'll take time out to do some dream searching and I find the particulars, like finding a place, to be a mess
I'll look into the mining maps, I am surprised it isn't easier to find what is currently claimed and what is not.

As far as ocean gold, it's obvious there is a lot redeposited annually along many coasts. If something could sit in one of these areas and work I suppose we'd have heard.

I've only been in the Bradshaws a couple times, and have seen the flour gold, it's omnipresent! . It just seems like if that was at all worthwhile it represents much, much more real gold than what may be in invisible suspension. Capturing that in an economical way is a challenge itself.

Of course, we all want to succeed where others have failed!
That's the whole point! If the system Mr. Denney is talking about was viable, wouldn't every prospecting shop in the U.S be making their own version of this system? Other than just the one guy that's out there? ESPECIALLY with gold hovering around $900 - $1000 an oz.? As far as getting ANY kind of a straight answer out of Mr. Denney forget it he can't. Read ALL his back posts. Mr. Denney hasn't answered one single question put to him without turning it into a rant or redirecting it to something else. Whoops gotta go!

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
I can answer your question about, why hasn't every T'Hunt & Mining Shop
Sold the device/machine
But!
It's with a question to you !

Just When did you!
Find out about Micron Gold Recovery and who did you find out about it from?
Most of those guys haven't the "foggest" about MG Recovery
OR!
Its old outdated info
Heck!
I walked into a "Supply Shop" in Mesa and asked a
Geological Survey Map of...
AND!
This guy, the owner, comes back with a Topo Map! ::)
Now!
What does that say about him?
Just how much does this guy know about Mining, etc ?
And!
You're asking why someone like him,
doesn't know about or sell something (MG Recovery) like this ! ::)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cptbil said:
I can answer your question about, why hasn't every T'Hunt & Mining Shop
Sold the device/machine
But!
It's with a question to you !

Just When did you!
Find out about Micron Gold Recovery and who did you find out about it from?
Most of those guys haven't the "foggest" about MG Recovery
OR!
Its old outdated info
Heck!
I walked into a "Supply Shop" in Mesa and asked a
Geological Survey Map of...
AND!
This guy, the owner, comes back with a Topo Map! ::)
Now!
What does that say about him?
Just how much does this guy know about Mining, etc ?
And!
You're asking why someone like him,
doesn't know about or sell something (MG Recovery) like this ! ::)
There ya go again Mr. Deney answering a question with a question, never a straight answer..... Who's talking about (1) supply shop in mesa?!?! Just because Steve misunderstood your request for a Geo Survey map doesn't mean the gentleman is a dumbass?!?! As far as my info being outdated. Yes I heard about it back in the 70s, again in the 90s, and again in 2006. Mr. Denney if you're the all knowing expert you claim to be, I think you would be able to use Google to see what current micron systems are out there with big claims and no track record or documentation to back up their claims. If you have problems Googling the info I could probably do a tutorial for you.

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
Well! It's this way,
Why should I wish to reveal this system, or any system*, to anyone I don't want to ?
Why should I want to make anyone "well off", If! I don't want to ?
Sorry!
But, This information on "MG" & The "Demo", is for "Friends" Only !

Now!
Let's get back to the "subject " here !
Has anyone heard of or is using, the *New Type of riffle board ?
I haven't tried it yet!
But!
I hear that it's a whole lot more effective than the old type!
"The Old Type"
That, would be the upside down "L" kind
Especially when used where there's a lot of "fine/Flour" Gold
I know that no company is presently making them
I'll be putting one of them together to use on/in The Bradshaw Mnts..
It'll be there at "The Demo "
If Anyone is interested just Send me a "PM" !

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cptbild said:
Well! It's this way,
Why should I wish to reveal this system, or any system*, to anyone I don't want to ?
Why should I want to make anyone "well off", If! I don't want to ?
Sorry!
But, This information on "MG" & The "Demo", is for "Friends" Only !

Now!
Let's get back to the "subject " here !
Has anyone heard of or is using, the *New Type of riffle board ?
I haven't tried it yet!
But!
I hear that it's a whole lot more effective than the old type!
"The Old Type"
That, would be the upside down "L" kind
Especially when used where there's a lot of "fine/Flour" Gold
I know that no company is presently making them
I'll be putting one of them together to use on/in The Bradshaw Mnts..
It'll be there at "The Demo "
If Anyone is interested just Send me a "PM" !
Gee whiz! Now I've made Billy mad and I can't watch his dog & pony show BOO HOO.... Grow up Billy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread