Opening Day a big success

bradgny

Dec 6, 2007
cape cod Ma.
Detector(s) used
XLT
I haven't been really posting for a while due to This winter my better halve and myself have been busy hitting estate sales and thrift and antique stores collecting anything from Abe Lincoln's to xylophone's.we amassed such a collection we decided opening a store of our own might be a good idea .
We found a great location and began filling it with treasures .Today finally came ..Opening day .The name we have given our dream is ...... Always and Forever ... Treasures of the heart .
It was a great day ,had many customers and yes most were buying .Looks like even in this economy the folks are spending .So if your ever just visiting the Cape Cod area ,stop in and say hi Its right on main street in Dennisport Ma.
I'm looking into also selling metal detectors , as what would be a treasure store without selling treasure finders
As soon as I get a picture of the store front I will post

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hey, Congratulations to you on your venture.

That is a great sounding name. I wish you the best of everything with it. Will look foreward to seeing a pic
of the storefront when you get to it.

Again congrats,

Ray

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Congrats on taking the time and effort to do what you want!
Hope for the best and wishing you great success.

Now get us that online catalog!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your venture! :thumbsup:
Best wishes for a long and profitable future!
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread