Operating minelab equinox 600 in iron biased areas

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't tried anything other than Park 1 so far. Had worked well for me. In the iron I go real slow with recovery at 6 and dig those signals with even a hint of a high tone.

leomaxwell30

Mar 24, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the device is beautiful and all its advantages, but I saw 800 in operation I did not like the vdi scale somehow it does not work, I have a quasar of my manufacture, the scale works better silver is silver 35, copper is copper 80, but here, something, something unclear. Maybe so set up.

term papers for sale

AnneBennett

May 13, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal Detecting Minelab Equinox 600 800 Metal Detector what you Best SettingsMetal DetectingEquinoxMaster ClassGood ThingsSensitivityLearningIronKey I explain the basic operation of the Minelab Equinox 800 and how to get started metal Detected the beach in 1 area about 20 SQM with the CTX.
tellpopeyes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread