Wanting to hear some opinions on arrowhead that is pictured in below attachments. Need not be professional just true feelings and opinions and why it's what your opinion is. All input is appreciated. Thank you. I can add additional photos if needed.
20231202_224206.jpg
20231202_224206.jpg

Upvote 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As others have said, it looks genuine, nice flaking and the patina looks good too.

Welcome to TreasureNet, it always helps to give as much info as possible when asking about artifacts, size or size reference, general area found, (doesn’t have to be exact), was it found by you, given to you or bought by you, all of that helps.

Last edited:

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
it does look like an authenic hardin to me also. I think is made from Burlington chert.
In the first few photos the tip has a different hue, could be from the iight used during the photo.
The 3rd photo has somewhat different lighting. Has the tip been restored or re-knapped? Maybe it's the light causing this.
hardin_tip.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread