Opinions on GOVMint.com please.

Tattooguy67

Sep 26, 2009
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hi all, am wondering what you all think of GOVMint? found an ad in a magazine for a Philippines USA made silver coin they called the Theodore Roosevelt silver dollar, it looks like a Centavos but I don't think they said which denomination it is, it looked cool so I was thinking about buying it, but then I checked EBay and found some for much less, and after looking around their website it looks like they kind of expensive, has anyone done business with them or checked them out and what do you all think? thanks for any info.

Chuck.

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked them out, way overpriced.

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Tattooguy67 said:
Hi all, am wondering what you all think of GOVMint? found an ad in a magazine for a Philippines USA made silver coin they called the Theodore Roosevelt silver dollar, it looks like a Centavos but I don't think they said which denomination it is, it looked cool so I was thinking about buying it, but then I checked EBay and found some for much less, and after looking around their website it looks like they kind of expensive, has anyone done business with them or checked them out and what do you all think? thanks for any info.

Chuck.
I have one, found it. And I have the centavose.
The coin you're talking about is on top.

Attachments

• OnePeso1908s.JPG
    OnePeso1908s.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 239
  • OnePeso1908sRev.JPG
    OnePeso1908sRev.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Set3.JPG
    Set3.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 251
  • OnePeso1908s.JPG
    OnePeso1908s.JPG