spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat, they're not groupies, just long time followers of my nonsense :tongue3: AH, the yarns we used to spin back then :laughing7:

truckinbutch, you need to get to know the cat... She is a female combo of Dano & I :laughing9: She has a quick wit, and sharp claws when needed too.

poorhunter78, I have no problem with arguing against myself in the same thread either.. As a matter of fact, I think I will use that tact on someones post in the future. It will leave everyone :icon_scratch:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
pat-tekker-cat said:
truckinbutch said:
Hiss-cat !
I'll be sure to leave you a present too! :laughing7:
Coloquial expression here on how quickly something can be done or how fast something moves . All relative to how rapidly 'el gato' unasses an area when hissed .
"Quicker than 'hiss cat' "is just pretty danged fast . I posted a story in comedy central some time ago about "Cats take no chances".

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat, You better be careful, Truckin has claws like the wolverine!

Spartacus to heck with spinning yarn. Lets braid rope! :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:

;D Be nice , Ben . I just brought my favorite true cat story back up on CC in her honor .
She's a nice person . Just takes a while to understand her humor :icon_thumright:

S

Smee

mrs.oroblanco said:
I have only used the "ignore" button one time - and it didn't have anything to do with posting anything.

I, personally, like debates - even when they get heated. You don't have to be "looney" - you just have to be passionate about something, to lose your cool, and show your "inner" self.

Smee,

How do you get that saying under your posts to keep changing?

Beth

The sig is an animated GIF file that I made with long delays between frames based on the size of the quote.

Sometimes ignore is a good thing. It keeps the peace when either of you can't agree to disagree without becoming disagreeable. Then there are the commercial trolls who always will go straight to "Ignore" like Jokerfella.

What I find funny as all get out are the folks who have me on ignore. Other than pygmy, I don't know any of them nor have I ever had any dealings with them. Guess I'm just special that way.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Poorhunter, truckerb'l never see me coming, kay!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
i may could use some catnip

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
pat-tekker-cat said:
poorhunter78 said:
Poorhunter, truckerb'l never see me coming, kay!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
i may could use some catnip
:newbie: Aintcha . :tongue3:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honey, I'm older than dirt. Okay! :laughing7:

Karen Walker: I've got something tough to tell you. Uh, I'm fabulous, okay? I'm an incredible dresser, I've got buckets of money, I'm a hoot and a half, and I've got a killer rack. Do you get what I'm saying?

Oh, yeah, you noticed the sharks circling too, huh?
Don't worry, they just confused! :tard: But, do get ya feet, from over the side of the boat! :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smee said:
Then there are the commercial trolls who always will go straight to "Ignore" like Jokerfella.

What I find funny as all get out are the folks who have me on ignore. Other than pygmy, I don't know any of them nor have I ever had any dealings with them. Guess I'm just special that way.

Smee, I think you're getting forgetful at your age, what about Dano :tongue3: :laughing9:

WindHarvester, that is the last thing I would expect you to post too :tongue3: Maybe that's why you changed over to all of those feel good stories that I love reading so much :dontknow: :laughing7: I don't find it offense, I just want to know if the cat is still available

Truckin/Pat - I sat and watched that clip over and over. There is nothing like watching 2 Ignaz's go at it :laughing9:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah windy, some things I just don't wanna see, ya know! :laughing7:

But, in the back of my mind, I was wondering,
Ya'll gonna mark that roadkill on the way out, so we know what not to pick up, on the way back in"? :laughing7:
sorry

Spart, whatdaya need a dead cat for? That date at the bakery not working out? :laughing7: :laughing7:

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People have always lamented the lack of civil discourse, even since ancient times, when hurling insults wouldn't get you banned, but might get an axe in your forehead! :D

Americans have been barking, screeching and arguing with each other since Day One.

That's never going to change.

People can either accept you as you are or ignore you. As for me, heck, the older I get the harder it is to insult me. :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat, I was think of making a hat out of him :icon_scratch:

Smudge, it is never to hard to insult anyone, no matter what their age. Stick around, I may still learn you a trick, or two.

I'll be the first to admit, my opinions are sometimes a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, sitting in a conundrum. Also written to what I perceive to be funny, and my sense of humor is more warped than a wormhole.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, I was think of making a hat out of him :icon_scratch:

You better be careful where to wear that! You know the whole nature of cats and dogs.

S

Smee

Attachments

• squishGray.jpg
    squishGray.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 246
  • squishGray.jpg
    squishGray.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 244

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Nup, i never "ignore" anyone. I find it ...feeble! Found 3 new ones the other day who'd ignored me. Seen them post but never dealt directly with them, so sent pm's asking why? All 3 took me off the next day and 1 replied saying "sorry, dunno how that happened as i've never heard of you!" :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here, it's a waste of time to ignore anyone. Those who are ignoring are also growing, funny thing is that we have one in common :laughing7: Best part is that he signed up to yell at me and still has only 4 posts :laughing7:

This is how I see it. It's OK to ignore me and miss my words of wit, while they're at it they can eat my balls of little s4%+

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread