ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS / K.G.C. SYMBOL ANY IDEAS???

sandstonecrazy

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2014
okfuskee county, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ancient fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LC, yes Hughes county. I have noticed that I have found nothing but empty holes. Lots of land they control. Lots of carved sandstone monuments around. I also have found several lead and silver pieces to the puzzle along with rocks that form a six shooter. I maybe crazy! OH WELL! Hope the best.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We are under the impression it means part of the gold is buried in a circle at that point and more of it is at a point further south. " There are also squares, circles, and rectangles that they used." This something we have also seen and I believe it 100%. however, your needles eye theory is one that may need looked into. Thanks for your thoughts.

L.C.

Treasure cave 050.JPG

Hi L.C. Just back from another trip into the field. I seen this and thought of your needle's Eye. This one is man made by the spanish or aztec. There is a mine just feet from this needle's eye. This one is a short one we have some here that are 300 feet long and very steep that made by nature.

If I remember right there is a needles Eye associated with the lost Dutchman Mine. You may look that up and see if it sheds any light on the subject.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That is an awesome site to see. I will keep my eyes open for anything that may resemble it in the field Pinwheel.

Thanks for the heads up! L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 981875

Hi L.C. Just back from another trip into the field. I seen this and thought of your needle's Eye. This one is man made by the spanish or aztec. There is a mine just feet from this needle's eye. This one is a short one we have some here that are 300 feet long and very steep that made by nature.

If I remember right there is a needles Eye associated with the lost Dutchman Mine. You may look that up and see if it sheds any light on the subject.

Pinwheel

This still tickles my gizzard !!! Thanks Pinwheel, It remains to be exciting when I think about it. :thumbsup: L.C.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This still tickles my gizzard !!! Thanks Pinwheel, It remains to be exciting when I think about it. :thumbsup: L.C.

You are welcome L.C. it gets real exciting when you start to figure the trail out. Maybe we should start a thread titled "unknown symbols" and see of we could get some help identifying some of those symbols that we do not know what they are.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The starting point is in question when the 60 degree theory is used it does not seem to lead anywhere good. The thing is, there is another compass point near the turtle. It has 3 cardinal points, and one that is not. This makes it a diamond shape. The sextile, if that is what it is, has letters that coincide with the sextile lines. These letters when deciphered with the key, = numbers. Does that help?

Thanks, L.C.

Well, Freemasons know about the EAST, WEST, & SOUTH; NOTHING in the NORTH...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take a straight line west. May sound silly but that is my take. Looks like a hat on a line. Eludes to the third degree " while traveling a due west course" Must be close.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I will not say the position of the symbol on the map but it is not a north south line. Could this be a combine symbol?

Thanks to you both for your insight L.C.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you break it down it may state that on the top of the brow of a hill dig straight down treasure lies beneath in a coffin. It would be buried six feet due east and west and six feet perpendicular. Since you threw out that it may be two or more signs just one more meaning that it could be. Think that my original is the right one.

Senior Deacon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread