ordering a box

engine 823

Dec 27, 2007
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
Well first of all it helps to have a account at that bank but not always needed. Go in and ask to speak with the person who orders the money for the bank. I've found that usually is the head teller here but may be different for you. Nicely explain that you are interested in ordering coin and that you were wondering if they could order some for you. What ever you want, Halves, Dimes, Dollars???? Up to you. If they say yes they can than this is the time to be up front and explain to them that this is something you very likely will be doing regularly with them and ask up front about fees for ordering coin. Get all the stuff like that out of the way first so there is no confusion later. Thank them and always treat them good and most will return the favor by ordering your coin with no fees, etc... Plus you want to know if there are or will in the future be fees involved.

Anyone else can add anything?

OP
OP
T

Tavis

Feb 6, 2008
Yeah, I think I'm going to call tomorrow between classes, and see who I have to talk to in order to order a box. I haven't had any luck with the rolls they had in the vault, and since I'm coming up on spring break and have nothing to do, it'd be nice to have something to take up some of my time. I think I'll go with halves as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread