Ordering the F4 tomorrow!!

HuntNdig

Oct 6, 2011
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be ordering the F4 tomorrow and I cant WAIT!!! It will be replacing my BH VLF and I am looking forward to it! I have done very well with the VLF but i can't imagine how much better i will do with the F4!! I have read the manual for it several times, watched videos, preparing myself for my first quality detector!! Anyone have advice or tips they would like to share about the F4 please don't hesitate, I'm all eyes!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The new DD coil will be a learning curve on how to pin point. Once you get it down it will be a snap. Two different methods I have found work well.

1.Pin point your target. Draw an imaginary line down the center of the coil then turn 90 degrees and repeat. Dig where the two lines intersect.
2.Pin point the center best you can. Then pull coil back slowly in pinpoint till sound drops off. Target will be just in front of your coil.

If you have more questions or want pricing options on F4 feel free to call me. Bart

Coin Digger

Jul 13, 2008
Williams County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3 SL
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Whites XLT
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't get obsessed with all the buttons and features. Like the commercial says "just set it and forget it".

Spend your time digging and learning what your new machine is telling you.

Don't expect to find the worlds greatest treasures, but after you learn your new machine you'll become an expert at what it's telling you.

The great finds that everyone brags about are few and far between from my experience, but you will find them.

Good luck and happy hunting and don't forget to post your adventures. :hello2:

OP
OP
HuntNdig

HuntNdig

Oct 6, 2011
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the pinpointing info! I had it down with my dads F4 pretty quick, and I am so excited to be learning a new machine! I did get the order in today with Mark from Metal detecting stuff. We both frequent another forum and i know he did me right! Can't wait to get out and share my adventures!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread