globofgreen

Greenie
Jul 23, 2023
Oregon, near Portland
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never really used a forum for any of my hobbies, but I'm really looking for new dudes to detect with since none of my friends are into it which is extremely lame. Been detecting for about a year. Started with a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and fell in love with it. Sold the Tracker IV and bought a Simplex+. I have not detected any interesting old places at all. I've only been able to do public parks and fields. Even though I haven't gone anywhere cool I've found 7 rings, 2 of which are 925. So if you bring me along to an actually old house site I will be a good luck charm hahaha. I have done lots of map studying for the past year but I just haven't had luck getting permissions and there is quite a scarcity of detectable ground in my city. Any detectorists in Oregon in the surrounding cities of Portland are welcome to contact me if you want to start a little private group of enthusiasts that can get together on weekends. Good luck and happy detecting.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I'm really looking for new dudes to detect with...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: OREGON for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a very fine forum. This forum will aid you a LOT !!!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

scollard70

May 31, 2020
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300, Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never really used a forum for any of my hobbies, but I'm really looking for new dudes to detect with since none of my friends are into it which is extremely lame. Been detecting for about a year. Started with a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and fell in love with it. Sold the Tracker IV and bought a Simplex+. I have not detected any interesting old places at all. I've only been able to do public parks and fields. Even though I haven't gone anywhere cool I've found 7 rings, 2 of which are 925. So if you bring me along to an actually old house site I will be a good luck charm hahaha. I have done lots of map studying for the past year but I just haven't had luck getting permissions and there is quite a scarcity of detectable ground in my city. Any detectorists in Oregon in the surrounding cities of Portland are welcome to contact me if you want to start a little private group of enthusiasts that can get together on weekends. Good luck and happy detecting.
Hello,
I know this is an old post, but I'm fairly new to the hobby also. I would like to find other people to detect with. I live out in Forest Grove Oregon. Hit me up if your still interested.
Thanks Scott

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I know this is an old post, but I'm fairly new to the hobby also. I would like to find other people to detect with. I live out in Forest Grove Oregon. Hit me up if your still interested.
Thanks Scott
Welcome to Treasurenet

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a fantastic picture O viking :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread