2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
vote em out, when the nut buckets give no time to the miners to speak and present thier case, it's Bull

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
disturbing people are so willing to give up thier rights, or them ahole so willing to take-em-away, why are thier so many deadhead moefoes, anyone gonna tell me that the leftwing or a mojority of the left are so willing to surrender thier constitutional rights or property? is it so complex for the nutbuckets to not understand that thier type of dredgin is less affective then the miners dredging, is it so confusing to the dem/libs that a d-9 moves more material for salmon beds to create reids then most miners do using a dredge, oh wait could the media have something to do with the lack of info to the tax payin fuu voters
thank Winners/M.E.G. posted on facebook

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
when it comes to our Constitutional Rights being take away , many socalled Americans don't even bother to be concerned or know of our rights! that's why its so darn EZ for these socalled "representatives" of ours to take these rights away little by little with the proding of these wacoenviromentalists help! and we (the American tax payer) are paying them to do this to us! get involved or get out of the way for people that ARE trying to save our rights! Knowledge is power! as I have found out , many or most prospectors/ miners DONT know the laws that pertain to them where they aer wanting to prospect/mine! and then your letting these greenie FS/BLM and other wacos buffalo you into thinking your breaking the law! know your rights and have ALL your paperwork in order and EZ to find to these BSers if/when confronted!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread