Oregon Vikings off topic.... free for all thread!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there is an interview where brady says he likes underinflated balls
heard it on the radio today

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sports science on ESPN says that it actually hinders the performance of a thrown ball....It don't matter what the outcome is...people have been hating on the Pats for years, that will never change

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
From what I understand, each team provides its offense with like a dozen game balls, not to mention, the kickers have their own balls to play with.

That was the squabble from the talking heads on TV when the refs were out there switching balls and wiping em off with towels ' must have been a kicking ball so they switched it out' I never notice that before, thought it odd.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the under inflated balls were used in the first half. The rain was really coming down in the second half, they were using correctly inflated footballs then...... My understanding is that in 2007, Belichick was fined because he was the head coach. An assistant coach did the videotaping.....Belichick knew nothing about it. I think the NFL needs to worry about something important, like keeping players from knocking out their women!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, don't how it happened, but some kind of miracle got the 'Hawks into the Super Bowl. I was rooting for 'em. Almost gave up and took a nap. My son-in-law gave up before the half, then came back for a few minutes in the 3rd quarter, but went back to his computer watching something. I got him on the intercom and told him the 'Hawks had made another score. He came back just as the 'Hawks pulled ahead. When the Packers made the field goal to tie it up, he left out of the room saying some things I won't repeat on a family oriented forum. haha! The 'Hawks made the winning touchdown just as he was on his way back to my bedroom. I met him in the kitchen. He couldn't believe it, he had missed it.
Go 'Hawks! I have always liked the Seahawks; even when I was living in Texas. I was really messed up when they played the Cowboys trying to decide who I was rooting for.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, don't how it happened, but some kind of miracle got the 'Hawks into the Super Bowl. I was rooting for 'em. Almost gave up and took a nap. My son-in-law gave up before the half, then came back for a few minutes in the 3rd quarter, but went back to his computer watching something. I got him on the intercom and told him the 'Hawks had made another score. He came back just as the 'Hawks pulled ahead. When the Packers made the field goal to tie it up, he left out of the room saying some things I won't repeat on a family oriented forum. haha! The 'Hawks made the winning touchdown just as he was on his way back to my bedroom. I met him in the kitchen. He couldn't believe it, he had missed it.
Go 'Hawks! I have always liked the Seahawks; even when I was living in Texas. I was really messed up when they played the Cowboys trying to decide who I was rooting for.
Here you go Tex!!

Seahawks tumblr_static_5cnxhldf4ccgo048woog08wgk.gif

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Superbowl soon..without a doubt the best time of the year for the best deal on a new TV. And I've got my sights set on a new curved oled model, that's bigger than the sofa I'll be watching it from :D

BC

Cool...I'm there dude!!:icon_thumright:
Make sure you have Chivas, Makers Mark, Cabo Wabo, Pendleton or all of thee above!:laughing7:
Hey...lets just go to the game! I know someone with a leer........so...8-)

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High of 74 here today! but....the low could be as low as 46......

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We rescue dogs and have for 20 years... 2 weeks ago a BEAUTIFUL pit bull was sitting on the deck looking into the slider doors when I got my coffee and sat down in the living room at 6 am. It was a male pit, big BABY, and had very special markings. Well... doing what we do, we now had a male, big baby pit bull. Wife put an ad in the local paper. During this time we named him Rocky and he took to it instantly. He was all house trained, very young and LOVED TO PLAY. We played rope, sock, fetch and down right rough housing with no "over the line" behavior.

Yesterday someone answered the ad. They sent photos of the dog. Yep, it was him. They said his name was "Rocko". No wonder he took to "Rocky". He lived about 1.5 miles away as the "crow flies" from us but 4 miles upon roads. Everyone was happy... even Rocko.

So Viking... bring your Roxy. Give me a warning... I'll go get Rocko!!!!! I would say I got a full grown Boxer but a poodle could whip his ass also.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roxy is a Stafordshire bull terrier, a little blue healer ( mold looking spots on her) and pit. Some hound too we think. Best dog I have ever owned. Great personality, stronger then anything, would give her life for us....but sweet. I "box" with her. Heavy gloves. I put them on here she comes! She attacks them and loves it. It sounds like a pack of wild dogs. When she tires of it she just bites a bit more on the gloves to let me know, or just walks off.

Had a large coon in the back yard years ago, my daughter flew into the house and said coons kill dogs go help her! Coon made a move Roxy was much quicker grabbed, crunched, shook Mr. coon. Dismembered him in less then 10 seconds! He was at least 40 lbs. She puts up with a cat that bats he now and again, she gives me that look...can I? can I?
She is 10 years old and has not slowed down, must be nice.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great dog Viking... of our 6 dogs now each one has a totally different personality. And my old boxer Bubba is great to watch play at 10 also. Here's a pic of "Rocko" aka "Rocky". He LOVED to play ROUGH with me. Sounded like he was gonna tear you limb from limb. He is so strong and has that huge mouth and head. And his marking really stood out... Had him for two weeks and now miss him.

Attachments

• S6300699.JPG
    S6300699.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 76
  • S6300705.JPG
    S6300705.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 79
  • S6300707.JPG
    S6300707.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 73

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea he was ALL head, mouth and front shoulders... after that their wasn't much left. But damn he was STRONG!!!!

If I had a head that big I'd almost be as smart as you... ALMOST!!!!! :occasion14: But I do/can bench press 575 5 times though... with a lot of help

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea he was ALL head, mouth and front shoulders... after that their wasn't much left. But damn he was STRONG!!!!

If I had a head that big I'd almost be as smart as you... ALMOST!!!!! :occasion14: But I do/can bench press 575 5 times though... with a lot of help

:laughing7::laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:
:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread