Oregon Vikings off topic.... free for all thread!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the worst hangovers I ever had was from whine! lol Hey,BC let us know how that works out for ya! :laughing7:

We were working out of town, the whole group drank whine all night. Then we poured and finished concrete the next day. we were all a mess! I won't go into details! I'll just say.....NO FUN! lol

Yeh A few years ago I was working out of town, we closed the bar, the next morning had to pour a slab for a mill. Finish? I couldn't even start! rofl.gif

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...He might make the wooooooooo noise tomorrow on the potty!

Ever see dumb and dumber? Yep, that bathroom scene explains it!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...He might make the wooooooooo noise tomorrow on the potty!

Ever see dumb and dumber? Yep, that bathroom scene explains it!

Yep. Or Finch from American pie.....

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of dumb and dumber...new guy at work today drops a coil nailer off the roof. I was below installing a window. He yells, I move back.....and step on a 16 penny nail that HE left sticking through a board!! He got chewed! I got pain.
The boots are Danners, so the nail only went about 1/4 inch into the ball of my foot. I'am a sub-contractor on the job....friend is the general. He said fire him if you don't kill him first. I did not, he is a "in need working with a family guy"

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Speaking of dumb and dumber...new guy at work today drops a coil nailer off the roof. I was below installing a window. He yells, I move back.....and step on a 16 penny nail that HE left sticking through a board!! He got chewed! I got pain.
The boots are Danners, so the nail only went about 1/4 inch into the ball of my foot. I'am a sub-contractor on the job....friend is the general. He said fire him if you don't kill him first. I did not, he is a "in need working with a family guy"

FNG for ya!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Have not watched it yet, but last few weeks I've been hunting a Victorian mansion like the one in the videos picture. This one is bigger, was a bed and breakfast type place from like 1890 through the 40's. Best thing about it and I'll post pics and videos after I'm certain not a speck of iron is left behind lol. Best thing about it, I've hunted it for the last 6 months, but wasn't until 7 weeks ago all the yard and land around it had 12 inches of soil scraped off...its amazing just how deep coins can get, been pulling silvers at up to 10 inches with the 12 taken off.
Lots of large cents though many are dateless, helps they were in a iron kettle. :headbang:

Mike

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ehh cemetaries..blech..I feel you on that one.
There is a very old cemetery not far from me, that a friend that works at a historical society wants me to detect for whatever that may be there..I told him I just can't do it, its so old the last person buried there was buried in 1867. You can't tell where most of the graves were, most of the stones are so weathered that you can't read them. Earliest one I could read was buried in 1828 I think, can't remember. Private plot for 3 wealthy families over 3 generations..I'm sure there would be a bunch of cool items, and coins...I just can't do it..bleh!

Mike

PS one of those large cents is in a post I made in general discussion for finding a way to see worn dates. Best cache I've found to date...shh don't tell anybody lol may end up with shadows following me...happened before, damn treasure hunters :p

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya!!!!! I don't want to be the one with no parachute though!!

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I`t just ain`t Christmas ,without Red James Cash ....string the old Conspiracy Christmas Coldern....merry Christmas Jim wherever you are... Peace Brothers and Sisters
Gary

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread