Orogrande, NM nice pendant

Texas Yankee

Sep 11, 2013
El Paso, Texas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2 Radio Shack, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2 ES LTD, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out with a few friends this past weekend to our usual spot but unfortunately they had all the luck. Our newbie had the first find which was a nice pendant. I have to say it is a beauty. It has a gold tone with a half moon and stars. it also appears that at one time or another had some stones in it. My buddy car91rs also had some luck finding a small old iron key and suspender buckles. I think one of them might be silver with a pat date of 1900's. And finally, all i found was the same ol horse shoes and 45 colt casings. No more coins, that's three times and zero coins... If anyone out there can identify the pendant please educate us... found in an old mining town.

HH,
Texas Yankee
IMG_2518.jpg IMG_2519.jpg IMG_2545.jpg IMG_2546.JPG IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2527.jpg IMG_2532.jpg IMG_2531.jpg

Almost forgot, also found the small shovel and cultivator.

Upvote 4

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I like the key!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it was a good hunt TY! Cool looking site!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread