diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I found this blanket at the thrift store and couldn't pass it up. After researching rugs I couldn't find any with initials. Maybe it was made for someone and not the weavers initials. The company history is fascinating.
ortegasweaving.com/history.php
Thanks for any information! This would be considered a rug not a blanket correct? Does the initials make it more valuable? It is 35x 63 inches. This website is much appreciated!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a very nice looking blanket maybe you can put it in the whats it worth section. The people in there have helped me in the past and have some good knowledge to share. I bought a statue from a antique store for $10 and sold it for way more after learning what, age and examples I got from that forum. Good luck

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a very nice looking blanket maybe you can put it in the whats it worth section. The people in there have helped me in the past and have some good knowledge to share. I bought a statue from a antique store for $10 and sold it for way more after learning what, age and examples I got from that forum. Good luck
Thanks Rock, I'll see what happens and try that, I am curious what it is worth!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread