OT: How you know ITEOTWAWKI. When the LCS..

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, that's not good. I'll keep CRH'ing to the bitter end. Only 6 more dimes until I have 20 toz in dimes alone!

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is good to know! Of course, us CRH have known all along...

Yea, that's not good. I'll keep CRH'ing to the bitter end. Only 6 more dimes until I have 20 toz in dimes alone!

That's nice! The dimes will be good for trade when the SHTF.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm about to 2.5 pounds (yes pounds) of silver found Coin Roll Hunting. I store it all in my custom safe along with all the other "things".

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm about to 2.5 pounds (yes pounds) of silver found Coin Roll Hunting. I store it all in my custom safe along with all the other "things".

You're a teenager, so I automatically thought an external HD full of videos you don't want to be easily found...

Virgil

Sep 25, 2012
Georgia (And that's as specific as it's gonna get!
Detector(s) used
Eyes and hands, mainly. Sometimes I whip out the ol' sniffer...
Primary Interest:
Other
In terms of TEOTWAWKI, I always thought the 40% halves would actually be useful, since they have a little more than 2 silver dimes worth of silver in them. Yeah, I know they're not as weight-efficient, due to all that copper, but it's nice to know the conversion is almost spot-on, with a little extra silver for that wary post-SHTF trader, to help sweeten the pot, hehe :) I've thought about trading in the silver-clads for dimes, but with the silver-clads trading at a comparative deficit to all the 90% stuff, I figured it'd be stupid to take a loss in the conversion. I figure they'll take my silver-clads, or I'll shoot 'em, lol :p

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread