OT/ WARNING Do Not Shop at JustFab Online --

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are a PREDATORY Co.. My sister ordered ONE thing from JustFab about a year ago for $40. Since then they have hit my Bank Account every single month for $40. We called them NUMEROUS times literally to tell them to stop and try to get the money back. They REFUSED and kept hitting my Account. I closed that Account and opened a new one. Somehow they "FORCED" the Bank to pay them every time saying they had a Contract with Us. They did "not". But the Bank by Law must pay them because the Bank has to honor any so called Contract by Law. The Bank was "FORCED" by Law to pay them. Then after calling them a number of times they started charging my Account for 2 other Bogus Companies we "NEVER" called JustKids & RightFab for $40 each. That's now $120 each month that I NEVER Authorized. I don't have and children and we don't need lamps either. My kid is now 19 and going to College.!!!
3 Months ago they hit my Account again. I did not have enough in my Account to cover any of it. I was waiting for Benefits. They "FORCED" the Bank to pay them again for all 3. My Bank refused to pay them due to Insufficient Funds and charged me $35 for each one and still did not pay them. So as soon as my Benefits came in the Bank took out $225 to pay them and cover the Fees as well. We called. They said "Oh sure.We are sorry" and hit my Account again. I shut down the Account and opened a new one at a different Bank 18 BLOCKS away from my house instead of the 4 Blocks this bank was at. I'm "LIVID"
So Folks DO NOT "EVER" do business with JustFab, JustKids & RightFab. They are crooks. I filed a Complaint with the AG's Office, The BBB and today I'm calling the News to do an expose on them and how these Companies work. Be "VERY" careful when ordering online. Do "NOT" accept the "MONTHLY" Option at all. They will nail you ok. I "PRAY" this helps someone from becoming a VICTIM like I am. God Bless. PEACE:RONB

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Change banks! Oops, see that you did. Maybe try a suit in conciliation court. What a scary ordeal.

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looked them up on facebooks and there are dozens of complaints similar to yours

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; YUP, They were BRUTAL "LIARS". NEVER again for sure. PEACE:RONB

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I just Googled "Justfab" and saw a link in the results for a Consumer Affairs rating.

Just glowing remarks.... We'd never know they were nefarious had we not read this thread. Thanks for posting!

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever jurisdiction they are in needs to file CRIMINAL charges!! Don't let this go on any longer!!

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; Here are some links I found about them. They aare a TOTAL SCAM.!!!

Here are the Links:

https://m.facebook.com/Just-Fab-Complaints-192404060829320/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

https://www.bbb.org/losangelessilic...l-segundo-ca-100095048/reviews-and-complaints

The Biggest Scam in Online Fashion

https://justfab.pissedconsumer.com/

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6455391

These Links tell the REAL Story behind them. If you use a Debit Card your screwed. You can NEVER get your money back. That is the way the Law is written but if you use a Credit Card you can File a Small Claims against them then wait for them to pay up. I'm "LIVID". I'm calling the AG's Office and the BBB and the News to do an expose on them. I'm "AFTER" them now. This is BS. I hate "THIEVES". We have a term on ships for thieves. It's called "MAN OVERBOARD." I'm gonna make them "walk the plank now for sure. Read these links. VERY interesting ok. PEACE:RONB

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is part of the reason I don't have a Debit Card!

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
What a nightmare! Sorry to read that.

This might help:

How to dispute a debit card purchase

Small Claims is a hard way to go for a merchant outside your immediate area. Even if you won you then have to collect. That generally involves finding somebody that owes them money and then short-stopping it.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Skippy; I'm learning that the hard way. I filed a Complaint with the BBB and the AG's Office.
SEEBERON; I think I will check into Criminal Charges. Thanks. I''ll recall the AG's Office about it tomorrow. I'm gonna come at them any way I can. Damned THIEVES.!!!

PEACE:RONB

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; I can't get a Credit Card. Poor Credit Rating. I lost everything due to a severe accident with no Insurance. I'm screwed that way. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; I called the AG's Office. They want me to come in to the Office to File Criminal Complaints & File a Class Action Lawsuit against JustFab, JustKids & RightFab. I'm gonna knock their socks off. I'm going all the way. I'm in FULL Military Mode. I won't talk about that except to say I did Special Ops. I'll use EVEY tactic I know to get these suckers. I "PROMISE". I'm like a Bull Dog. Once I lock on I NEVER let go. I'm gonna take me a BIG Assed Bite.!!! Stay tuned Folks. This is gonna get good. PEACE:RONB

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck!
The AG's office is a joke in Mass.
I called to let them know about a card scam and they blew me off, saying the call was probably a wrong number, when the bank told me it was a scam.
Do what you have to do!
We had a situation where our checking acct was being charged a monthly fee for a credit card acct that has been cosed for a year. They say it's a 30 year contract the equipment for which is out dated & no longer supported service company.

The world is crazy!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; I'm "NOT" going to call again. I'm going in for suure. I want names and let God sort out the bodies.!!! I want "BLOOD". I also Filed a Fraud Claim with my Bank. THAT automaically gets sent to and investigated by the FBI. It is called Bank Fraud.!! I found that out today. YUP, It's alreay Filed. I await. !! I don't hear from those who have my case now I'll go after them as well. I'm taking "NO" Prisoners literally. I'm so ticked it's scary. I'm in FULL Military Mode for sure. I want their SCALPS.!!! and I'm gonna get me some.!!! I kid you not. I'm beyond livid. Anyways, keep the replies coming. If this Thread dies then a lot of Folks may get burned by these scum ok. Thanks. I await. PEACE:RONB :violent1: :angry4:

PS: You ALL know me to be a Man of Peace but this has stirred up anger I have not felt since my old days. Please bear with me. Thanks. PEACE:RONB

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
This can also happen if an automatic payment is set up. Years ago it happened to me with one. After cancelling the payment withdrawals continued. Even after the company could no longer supply the service.
Auto-payments are ok if your secure with the company.
My wife is an accountant and checking bank activity takes place daily or more often. In one month there was $37000 placed in our account by error and another time 4 cents was attempted to be withdrawn. The small withdrawals are a phishing scam to see if they can access your account.
This is easy to miss as it hardly affects the balance. This was the second time phishing was attempted. If it happens, cancel your bank cards right away and have them reissued. The scammers will hit as soon as they see they got access. Pain in the a$$ but better than loosing money. Usually the scammers will keep the withdrawlls small so it seems more trouble to do anything. I've heard $40 is common.
I would have missed these scam attempts as I can be a tad lax about keeping on track and that's what the scammers depend on.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barker, best of luck to you. Everybody, if this happen to you, contact the FBI the day that it happen. Also go into your bank and complaint. If the bank do not help you, close all your accounts and do business with other banks. Good luck everybody.

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi HVacker; Thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind. I'm going "ALL" the way with this one. To me this is PERSONAL. Hit me is one thing. Hit my Family is another. They did. I want BLOOD and I'm gonna get it.!!! BELIEVE ME. !!! I'll track them to Pluto. They messed with the wrong guy here. Kicker is I just found out their address. I'm thinking about taking a nice little trip to pay them a NASTY visit. This to me is WAR. I'll let you know ok. Stay tuned. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread