vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to NEW YORK for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Chase7628

Mar 6, 2018
CICERO NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right before covid shutdown I was working with a TV show to film a 13 episode show surrounding the Hillig hunt, we spent many days down in Sullivan county researching and investigating areas for filming and their correlation to the clues. Speaking with either John Conway, Sullivan county historian or William Cogsworth ( I dont remember his title) apparently one of them or someone one close to one of them found the coin, secreted in one of Hllig's photos framed in the town historic society building or town office building...I ll dig up the story from them and share it, but I would speak with one of them in the meantime and they can collaborate that story...I am pretty sure it was one of them...We still decided to film the show and the hunt because of the history and try and unravel the hunt and if it was actually true or made up from a local in Sullivan county...During the on set and uncertainty of Covid everything was put on hold...we have spoken on and off and they would still like to resurrect the idea of the show, once the time is right.

HumbleFinds1

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2024
Right before covid shutdown I was working with a TV show to film a 13 episode show surrounding the Hillig hunt, we spent many days down in Sullivan county researching and investigating areas for filming and their correlation to the clues. Speaking with either John Conway, Sullivan county historian or William Cogsworth ( I dont remember his title) apparently one of them or someone one close to one of them found the coin, secreted in one of Hllig's photos framed in the town historic society building or town office building...I ll dig up the story from them and share it, but I would speak with one of them in the meantime and they can collaborate that story...I am pretty sure it was one of them...We still decided to film the show and the hunt because of the history and try and unravel the hunt and if it was actually true or made up from a local in Sullivan county...During the on set and uncertainty of Covid everything was put on hold...we have spoken on and off and they would still like to resurrect the idea of the show, once the time is right.
I am happy the coin was found. I don’t believe it was in the frame. Not from the clues given. I would love to talk on it.

Chase7628

Mar 6, 2018
CICERO NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not 100 percent sure it was found...but this was what was shared with me and the production crew...could be true and maybe its not to keep searchers away so he/or his team can find it...regardless, I still enjoy the story and looking into it and am hoping we get to dig into this story more and find the truth.

HumbleFinds1

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2024
I am not 100 percent sure it was found...but this was what was shared with me and the production crew...could be true and maybe its not to keep searchers away so he/or his team can find it...regardless, I still enjoy the story and looking into it and am hoping we get to dig into this story more and find the truth.
Please DM with details when you work on the show etc. I would love to take part and share notes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread