🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wayne1956 said:
Nuff said. :( :( :(

Relax it's just a correction.
At the monment.

It will rise just as quickly when everyone realizes the economy hasn't improved :D

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
soooo.... what happened to all us speculators? i wonder if Roadquest is living in a shack in the woods with silver bar walls. well silver has looked good for about a week now so does anyone have any predictions? I know right now to buy buy buy. But someone tell me when when when they think the price is going to go up. I think now I buy more for inflation than I do to make any money. so?

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nyiangelo said:
soooo.... what happened to all us speculators? i wonder if Roadquest is living in a shack in the woods with silver bar walls. well silver has looked good for about a week now so does anyone have any predictions? I know right now to buy buy buy. But someone tell me when when when they think the price is going to go up. I think now I buy more for inflation than I do to make any money. so?

Nope nyiangelo, I'm living in a camper, working at my peoject site.
Isn't it sweet that I could be wrong about the price of silver going up at that time
And, yet know that I'm going to make money on my silver investments. :thumbsup:

Roadquest

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Heck we were all wrong. Or for those who dont like being wrong I guess our timing was just off. That just makes it more fun. It's fine it'll happen again sometime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread