Our Dowsable World

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I began to learn to dowse with a machine, and two L-rods. The L-rods, when held in front of me, would move and cross each other if I moved between a specific element, and the machine set on that same element. The path I crossed would dowse like an invisible line. And following that line from the machine to it's end, would lead me to an object containing the signaled.
What was this invisible line? Was the machine creating it in some way? I began to wonder what, and where that invisible dowsable line originated from!
So I took two objects of the same element, in this case lead, and I placed them on the ground apart from each other. The rods would cross as I passed between them. And if the two objects weren't of the same element, their wouldn't be any line.
I wasn't using any machine! But their was a definite invisible line, detectable with the rods! So I placed more lead on the ground in different spots, and I saw that there was now many lines. Each element object now had a dowsable invisible line, connecting to each of all the lead objects.
So when the machine was set on a specific element, it wasn't creating a line, instead it was creating or imitating the atomic molecular specific signature frequency, of that specific element. Once the element is created or placed on the ground, an invisible automatic connection happens with any similar elements in the area.
I no longer needed a machine! All I had to do was place a piece of the element I wanted to find, on the ground, and a line or lines would appear detectable with my rods.
Then if same elements, signal same elements, and create invisible lines, then we are all continually standing or moving through countless invisible lines. Many created by elements and minerals. Some lines stronger, or denser than others, depending on quantity of element. And if all elements and minerals are somehow connecting, so wouldn't same combination or exact same combination of?
We are all made of minerals and elements, and don't we feel some connection to same species, and is their a stronger connection between family, and how about twins? Are they connected in some way because they are so much the same?
When I cross a strong line while dowsing I can feel it in my gut, but only if I see it on the rods. But the lines are allways there, even if I can't see them or feel them consciously. But do we feel them unconsciously? Why not? Can they change our feelings in some way? Possible!
What about a labyrinth? Your walking on a path continually heading in toward the center. As your walking your crossing all these strong, because the rocks are close, invisible lines, crossing from all direction getting thicker and thicker as you move in toward the middle. The signals are there, and subconsciously you feel them, and they can affect you, possibly. Sometimes it takes a device to see them or feel them.
And what of a pyramid? As all the stones connect and create a continuous three sided wall around you, along with all signaling each other, wouldn't you be encased in a solid web of lines and signals? Would by being surrounded by so many connection signals close to you, be able to be felt by you? We are all just a bunch of signals, standing or walking in a bunch of signals!
Now lets say, if a machine can imitate an element molecular signal, why can't our minds? Why can't a mind mimic a gold signal?, or feel a connection to someone, knowing their direction or their feelings. Why can't thought travel thru and along the multitude of signals and connections all around us? Look at all the shows coming on TV. Psychic challenge psychic detective. To me it's just another form of dowsing, or tuning in on a feeling or thought. Some people don't need a machine or device to detect the signals, and everybody's different in many ways.
The way this works is their is no boundary, but their is a distance, maybe not for some. All signals go thru everything, to connect with everything, we are amongst a giant connection web.
Why or how the signals are created, I'm not sure. But the source of the force that surrounds, and engulfs us must be there for us to even exist.
I myself keep an open mind, and all I have written is from four yrs. of practice, experience, and thought, of my own true experiences.
Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Dowser…I seems that you and I have a lot in common. I started using the rods with a machine also. When I found the natural lines is when I started to learn. I have also found that objects have energy circles around them and also a cone that comes to the surface at a 45 degree angle. They will not interfere with my rods as long as I stay on the straight signal.

I still have a problem with sizing the object. I have tried different rods and lengths with little success. The best thing I have found is a 250k ohm potentiometer and a small magnet. It is not perfect but is a big help to me.

The only thing I know about how our body reacts to the rods is that when I am on a signal line if I raise either foot off the ground the rods will open. ….Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art...Yes I agree, we know what we are talking about. From your posts I always new you understood. The two ways I tell size of object is by perimeter of object, that's, dowsing the outer edge of the object, but it 's only for big stuff like Meteorites, veins, and large quantities. The other way is strength of signal line. But strength of line only coincides with distance of object. Close small stuff signals quite strong at times. The hard part for me, is the density, which seems impossible. The dowsing signal is only element surface area strong. Microscopic and submicroscopic gold for example, creates a surface area even though it's small. Just like tin foil. Make a big tin foil ball, then dowse it, it'll have a strong signal, But if you ball it up, the signal will be small, and depending on the rods your using it might not be readable..

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Dowser….A few years ago I had a chance to borrow 48 lbs of gold…I tried may experiments with it…With a potentiometer and magnet I was able to eliminate the signal from the gold. The next week I found that using this setting I still could read some Micro gold signals. I think I am eliminating about half of them but since I no long dig them all I can not confirm this… Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Art..Sounds interesting! I would love to practice on some solid big gold signal like that.. I read recently about Rhenium, it's found in Gold and Platinum also.. I wonder if it would help me on that microscopic problem. I might be able to distinguish a dense gold signal from a don dense one with that.. Even though I don't need much to signal with, it's costly stuff. Have anybody heard anything about how Rhenium and Tantalum associate with gold?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Most of the gold specimens I have found had Quartz on them. The prettiest gold is crystalline specimens. I found one small nugget and it is beautiful. Mother earths is made of quartz so you can’t look for that. Some other rocks that can be related to gold are tourmaline and amythest, or clay. I have found gold laying on yellow and blue Tuft…Tuft become clay after may centuries.

Rhenium and Tantalum are very rare so I don’t think it would be of help to you…Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rhenium is rare I understand, but it is supposed to be in Gold and Platinum. I'll get some and try it and let you know how it goes. I can allready assay rocks to some extent, but I'm still not sure how to calibrate to zero..

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey dowser….I had two maps that had gold veins dowsed on them. I went out today to check the spots as talking to you had peaked my interest. The first one was off an old mining road. I got a good reading but it is on Indian land. The second was off a road that I had been down many times about 10 years ago. It is now gated and I can see a mining operation on the side of the mountain. I guess I am a few years late…Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went over by a the Vulture mine and checked last weekend. The only big gold signal I got along the 10 mile rd. was the famous Vulture mine itself. There was one area in which I could see some mining, and I had quite a few medium sized signals all around. I was looking for something specific so I didn't take time to grab any gravel..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread