Our First Silver Find This Year

mylady8882

Greenie
Jul 12, 2005
I usually dont find anything worth Posting, but I Love to get on here and read everyone elses great stories.Until Today, I was so excited. My hubby and I finally talked to A guy who has some property that used to be the old swimming hole, and he let us detect on it. My husbands first signal ended up being an 1901 Barber Quarter. My first three signals ended up being pop cans.(lol) Then finally I dug up the 1939 nickel . It was getting A little late and we had to get home, but I refused to leave until I found Something good, and on the way to the car I ended up finding the 1951 washington quarter. It's not as nice as my hubby's find, but we both found silver today .

Attachments

• first silver.jpg
    first silver.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Great finds and your quarter may not be as old but is definitely as nice.One of the "nicest" quarters Ive found is a 1960.It came out of 10" of black muck at an old duck hunting blind looking as perfect as the day it was struck...H.H....Joe

Z

ZumbroKid

Two silver quarters in one hunt is special i think. I only find singles if i find one. This spot should hold more for you. Hope you get to hunt it again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread