rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
Forgive me this ...

I am befuddled as to why some of these hoppers are so small ... I mean ones feeder in this case being a shovel/spade does not even fit into it .... I am of the impression that they are designed compact for reasons of weight ... but then require a heavy pump to operate ??? which in effect makes no sense to me seeing if one is to wrestle this pump to ones claim ...what difference will it make if ones hopper is of an adequate size to accommodate what it is being fed by ?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Test unit only for presence and not a mining tool for production. Get a sluicebox for 100s of times the production and much better test tool with no pump to fool with. The larger the sampling the more accurate the results are in determining whether to mine further-John

rivets

Jan 31, 2016
where I am
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Other
"Test unit only for presence"

Hoser John :icon_salut: .... thanks ... this was baffling me with no end :icon_scratch:

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
I agree to a point, it is a mining tool by today's standards with all the BS litigation out there. Doc's videos demonstrate that the Mini Gold Hog is capable of increasing an individual's production rates, depending on the material. I built a boiler box similar to Doc's and attached it to my AM Explorer. I can say without a doubt that it increased my production. The tools the miners can use in this great state (cough, cough) are limited.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread