signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I don't need any editorial on that one. LOL

Still working every day on the All Electronic LRL and I am pleased with the results. When designing the receiver antenna I was feeling like Edison when he talked about the work involved on his light bulb--"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that did not work." About enough to drive a person crazy. It might not appear that I have accomplished much in the past 90 days. I still don't have one "Ready for prime time viewing." And lawyers and skeptics will find fault in just about anything. I like the job referral an employer gave for an ex-employee "You'll be lucky to get him to work for you."

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
ANY update on your progress for us?? thnx.

I guess I don't need any editorial on that one. LOL

Still working every day on the All Electronic LRL and I am pleased with the results. When designing the receiver antenna I was feeling like Edison when he talked about the work involved on his light bulb--"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that did not work." About enough to drive a person crazy. It might not appear that I have accomplished much in the past 90 days. I still don't have one "Ready for prime time viewing." And lawyers and skeptics will find fault in just about anything. I like the job referral an employer gave for an ex-employee "You'll be lucky to get him to work for you."

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always working on LRL projects but things are very slow right now as I have other stuff that needs doing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread