Out of the box teachings...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was in the 8th grade my basketball teamed sucked, started the season 0-3 and mostly because of turnovers, bad passes, too much dribbling into traffic, and what our coach called, "iron mitts"...meaning several of our players couldn't catch anything that wasn't lobbed to them. After our third lose we showed up for practice the next day and instead of seeing the usual rack full of basketballs the rack was full of footballs. And here's what our coach said to us, "We're going to play full court all week. We are going to use footballs. By the end of the week YOU WILL be able to control your dribble. By the end of the week YOU WILL be able catch a Dam* pass." And he was right! :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
...And that folks, is the story of how Bigscoop became THE Joe Montana we all know and love!!! ;D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
...And that folks, is the story of how Bigscoop became THE Joe Montana we all know and love!!! ;D

Don't I wish! Team still sucked, but it did improve our ball handling skills. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions