Over 200 targets dug in 4 hours yields.......

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bunch of worthless crap and 22 coins totaling $1.42 plus 2 foreign
(1 Canadian Quarter and a Nicaraguan 1 cordoba) also included were 1 folding knife with a broken tip, 3 junk earrings, 2 hair clips, 1 CO2 cylinder, 1 big rectangle of iron, 112 bottle caps, 8 pull tabs (seemed kinda low compared to the BC's), 8 tent stakes, 10 nails, 2 fishing weights and a couple hooks plus a lead headed kig, 20 pieces of misc aluminum Taco Bell sauce etc., and 7 pieces of misc. iron objects, not included were a dozen or so condom wrappers (sorry I draw the line at disposing of them).

This all came from the same beach (9 out of 10 from dry sand), from the looks of all this crap you'd think I was in the ghetto but that's Dania Beach for you, bums sleeping under the Tiki Huts and hood rats screwing on the Lifeguard stands. Pathetic.

100_3722.jpg

1280x finds

Upvote 0

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
If you See it at this angle instead, yes you did hit much junk and you spent time doing it and properly are you sore in your knees.
But you will get hardend to manage to dig the real treasures 2011! It's never wrong with fishing stuff :wink:

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
If you See it at this angle instead, yes you did hit much junk and you spent time doing it and properly are you sore in your knees.
But you will get hardend to manage to dig the real treasures 2011! It's never wrong with fishing stuff :wink:
No sore knees, long handled scoop = no bending. :thumbsup:

KOOTNEY KID said:
You didnt make much for cleaning the beach,but im sure some people appreciate it :hello2:
If nothing else That stretch of the beach will be a little better the next time I hunt there.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had days like that. But if you keep everything you can sell it as scrap metal so it not all in vane.....Matt

Rooster Cogburn

Jan 19, 2009
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 + PROformance coil/ Vibra-probe 580 / Waitin' for enough finds to finance an AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you made more than I did. :laughing9:

I hit a couple of school yards since our snow started melting. This is the best of my dirt/post snow mud fishing today. The rest is in the trash can... pull tabs/cans, bottle tops, slag, etc.

5440488304_c7ab85a1db_z.jpg

.79 in clad, an ancient Chucky Cheese token from 2002, some sort of button/rattle, and an unknown tool in the center from the Aberdeen Company. :dontknow:

I've got a long way to go to get the hobby to finance an AT Pro. hahaha!

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice assortment of colors on the bottle caps..... :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread