Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's be blunt. You! You and yes you! We have all suffered this debilitating disorder. P.W.T.D. (post work traumatic disorder) should not be confused with LSD, Ti Chi, STD or even THC! Symptoms include dropping a file folder with none of the paper work scattering over the floor and while standing up again knocking over your Man U. coffee cup...hearing it smatter on the floor, taking your favorite pen out of your pocket and finding that the pen is dry then looking at your shirt which is full of ink or putting your egg salad sandwich in the fridge and going back five hours later and finding that you have actually put it in the freezer. To compound this symptom do not and I repeat do not nuke it....not a pretty sight! Other symptoms do occur and I am sure you can add a few to this list as research continues!
The cure...well there is none but a remedy of 2 parts Freedom 3 Plus by land added to one part Pro in the water helps. Working up a good sweet on land....feeling the earth between your fingers followed by a dip in the water...waist high and letting that prim evil yell alleviates the symptoms once quota is obtained.

Other treatments include a mind sail with Capt. Morgan (should be in the company of a responsible fellow digaholic). Most common side effects include dizziness,drunken sailor grids and a cold shoulder from ones significant other.
The causes include a person under your charge telling you to go pound sand , a person under your charge telling you to stick your head someplace that the sun never shines or unrealistic duties that the boss thinks are the norm for the workplace. Again researchers are constantly adding to this research.
For those that fortunate enough to have a mate in the UK...16 days at the "Digging Debauchery Clinic" works wonders...side effect from this treatment are brutal......see above after sailor grids and a cold..............................
:icon_scratch:

Upvote 6

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
P.W.T.D. is multiplied (and sometimes triggered) by N.D.D. (Nature Deficit Disorder)

My grandsons suffer from N.D.D. due to computer gaming. I fear greatly that they will be afflicted with P.W.T.D. as they enter the work force.

I've tried to get them outside more, but they start going into a catatonic state if removed from the electrons too quickly.

They are not old enough to drink, not yet anyhow, so I don't know what the solution could be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions