kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bravo....well done Treasurewriter ....can't wait to see whats next!

ridger12

Apr 4, 2005
Sandy Ridge Pa
Detector(s) used
Minlab e-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys made some nice finds. You got more out of Peale than I did. I detected there a few times. For some reason I found a lot of harmonica reeds at Peale. My brother and I dug some privies out there and we got some nice bottles. Someone beat us to most of the outhouses but we found a few that were missed. The size of Peale is impressive but unfortunately the residents didn't live there long.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys made some nice finds. You got more out of Peale than I did. I detected there a few times. For some reason I found a lot of harmonica reeds at Peale. My brother and I dug some privies out there and we got some nice bottles. Someone beat us to most of the outhouses but we found a few that were missed. The size of Peale is impressive but unfortunately the residents didn't live there long.
ridger you are right about size....so much area to detect that I would think there is still areas that have not been touched there!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I will say i enjoyed the video good interesting.......... But very slow moving i almost went to sleep watching it........Of course i am up in age so that could be the problem... Maybe..or Maybe not....

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will say i enjoyed the video good interesting.......... But very slow moving i almost went to sleep watching it........Of course i am up in age so that could be the problem... Maybe..or Maybe not....

Keppy I appreciate your honesty....But I think for his 1st video here it was pretty good!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread