".Paid via Card, Workers Feel Sting of Fees"

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Hay, the Federal Reserve has suggested that we do away with cash. Maybe NSA will handle the transactions since they have all the info anyway. LOL Frank...

111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yep. and now picture who really controls this country.

Sorry, I only see what's his name ignoring the great unwashed masses while promising to help them. He's in deep with big business, he's just better at lying than W was.

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Corporations have WAY too much control over how we live our lives. Apparently they now control our paychecks too.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They control your paychecks only if you work for them. Become self-employed, and control your own future. I can pick and choose who, and when I will work for someone, in essence I control all in my business. I have been known to turn down good work, because I didn't trust the prospective client, that's something you can't do if if you bind yourself to a corporation. Too each his own, but no body owns me, and I owe no-one!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Corporations have WAY too much control over how we live our lives. Apparently they now control our paychecks too.

Without the complicity from the gooberment, corporations are powerless. They exist at the pleasure of the state. Go back and look at the GM bailout ... many small corporations closed because of their political viewpoints while other, less profitable corporations (Car dealerships are corporations) were allowed to remain.

Look at the Tesla corporation ...

Look at the Solendra corporation ...

Gooberment picking winners and losers (or trying to anyhow), who gets favorable treatment who gets the shaft.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I work if you dont have direct deposit you dont get paid.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well as the Reps say, there's too much regulation. I'm sure all businessmen would be fair if there were no regulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread