Pairing head phones

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare - you can't do that but you can hook a wired set of phones into the removeable Deus Remote and carry that along in a pocket or mounted to the detector while the other person listens to the wireless headphones.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare - you can't do that but you can hook a wired set of phones into the removeable Deus Remote and carry that along in a pocket or mounted to the detector while the other person listens to the wireless headphones.

You are mistaken here.
You can pair multiple wireless headphones to one coil setup.
I have done. And it works too.

Don't believe me, maybe you'll believe this gent.

Andy Sabisch said:
Yes, you simply follow the prompts to pair the second set with the detector and they will both work . . . . . you can also pair one set with two control units . . .

People that have the WS4 and WS5 headphones pair them both with the same detector and while usually they are not used together, they can be simply by turning them on . . . . I have had three sets paired to one unit when demonstrating the unit.

Andy Sabisch

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep I figured that out last night when talking to Gare. The key is to not use the remote because the remote will only pair to one headphone but the coil will pair to multiple. My way works if you only have one set of wireless headphones, though.

Constantly learning new things 4 years on with the detector.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread