Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retiring from the military and moving back to the Panhandle of Florida in August.
Any hunters from that area on here?
I will be close to Eglin Air Force Base and I have a couple of places I want to check out on one of the back bays. :coffee2:

Last edited:

fmfdoc

Mar 14, 2014
Mc David, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be a little North of Pensacola, in about 6 weeks! Just getting into the hobby, and don't have a detector that will take saltwater exposure (yet). I, likewise have a few old homesteads which I'll be checking into, for possible future hunts! The area I'm in is McDavid, Fl. by the way!

desjim

Tenderfoot
Aug 12, 2008
Niceville, FL
Detector(s) used
Whtes Eagle II SL
Whites Prizm IV
Tekhnetics G2
Surfmaster II
Hey birdman, first off thank you for your service, I live in Niceville near Eglin. I've been looking at detecting some of those back bay areas also.

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be a little North of Pensacola, in about 6 weeks! Just getting into the hobby, and don't have a detector that will take saltwater exposure (yet). I, likewise have a few old homesteads which I'll be checking into, for possible future hunts! The area I'm in is McDavid, Fl. by the way!

Awesome! My house is in Niceville. I should be there in August, I will shoot you a PM when I get in. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread