Panning and Mining gold in Northern Ca

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Smith and the Klamath rivers. A little of the Trinity as well. Will try southern Oregon this year also.

Mike

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome aboard! Hope you got some nice gold today! Lotus is nice, yuba river too.

Lotus Geologist

Jan 6, 2014
Lotus/Coloma, California
Detector(s) used
MXT, TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have been doing well on the SFA and tributary creeks... I simply love the NFA for the kayaking and the scenery, and I know it's also loaded with gold. Haven't checked out the MFA yet, but no doubt it is chock full of gold too. Blessed to live in a region with so many options, all of them good to great.

L.G.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not as big nor as much gold down here in San Diego, but still beautiful country, and enough color to keep me going back.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
South Fork American or North Fork American

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Salmon Falls, South Fork American IMG_4176248431573.jpeg

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow aufisher! That's awesome gold! Are you upriver from where the lake usually is? Very nice chunky pieces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
2 to 3 miles upstream from the bridge. 2 hour hike each way got some with quartz. Bet those rolled down the hill not the river.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread