Para-Normal Activities.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDIT: Permissions have been edited to allow access. Please post new subjects in the Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal forum.

With all of the major subject heading available, I'm wondering if the Mods have ever considered adding a Heading for The Paranormal? This would cover ghost stories, haunted treasures, UFO sightings / activities, etc.
There is a subject thread on the subject of ghost stories / hauntings that was made fairly recently and seemed to bring in some interesting responses. A major heading for such stories might generate some interests.

Modified, 29 Oct. : Thank you, Marc for opening this topic up to everyone. :thumbsup:

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Shortstack said:
With all of the major subject heading available, I'm wondering if the Mods have ever considered adding a Heading for The Paranormal? This would cover ghost stories, haunted treasures, UFO sightings / activities, etc.
There is a subject thread on the subject of ghost stories / hauntings that was made fairly recently and seemed to bring in some interesting responses. A major heading for such stories might generate some interests.

There is one! (I didn't know about it either until maybe a week ago)

here's the link: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,285.0.html

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roswellborn said:
Shortstack said:

There is one! (I didn't know about it either until maybe a week ago)

here's the link: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,285.0.html

Apparently that section is for paying members only. I just got the ole "...missing or off limits..." message. I don't choose to pay to get access to it. Thank you for the info though. I appreciate you taking time to answer my post. :coffee2:

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007
Got same message. Didn't know about forum either. Oh well.

Problem with a paranormal thread here is sometimes the resident religious zealouts crawl out and all of a sudden a perfectly fun thread is shot to hades. Next thing you know someone is pulling a "JOHN 3:16". ::)Please don't preach to me when I didn't invite you to participate in the thread I started.

According to some, every "orb" photo out there is the devil's work.

Really, do you want to hear that all the time? Me either. Do you want to hear how every little thing that goes bump in the night is a demon and you need to repent and get an exorcist? Me either.

Frankly, if a ghost wants to move in to my home they're welcome to. They have to follow the house rules like everyone else and as long as they do...pass the popcorn and where are my darn car keys now?

Tricia

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: I agree, Tricia. We "chatted" about "haunted Gettysburg"; there IS some info, "here & there" on "haunted treasures"; about Remote Viewing "treasure sites", etc. :D It DOES add "spice" to the "same old. same old"... :wink:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tricia said:
Got same message. Didn't know about forum either. Oh well.

Problem with a paranormal thread here is sometimes the resident religious zealouts crawl out and all of a sudden a perfectly fun thread is shot to hades. Next thing you know someone is pulling a "JOHN 3:16". ::)Please don't preach to me when I didn't invite you to participate in the thread I started.

According to some, every "orb" photo out there is the devil's work.

Really, do you want to hear that all the time? Me either. Do you want to hear how every little thing that goes bump in the night is a demon and you need to repent and get an exorcist? Me either.

Frankly, if a ghost wants to move in to my home they're welcome to. They have to follow the house rules like everyone else and as long as they do...pass the popcorn and where are my darn car keys now?

Tricia

I agree with you that there are folks who will take a paranormal subject and twist things around. Some on this forum may think the same about me, in the past whenever I've written about creationists findings. ;D Oh, well. Yeah, pass the popcorn. ;D :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:thumbsup: ;D Redenbachers? With EXTRA butter? Coke... Diet Coke? :D Gonna have to be RIGHT HERE, I recken.
:wink: Vimanas! Where is Uncle Vinny? :wink:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:thumbsup: ;D Redenbachers? With EXTRA butter? Coke... Diet Coke? :D Gonna have to be RIGHT HERE, I recken.
:wink: Vimanas! Where is Uncle Vinny? :wink:

Ahhh, Coke Zero taste betta...like Coke did in 1965. The real deal Holifield of carbonated drink'n. Not sweet, like Diet C. ;D :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HAUNTED buried treasures...

:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: HAUNTED buried treasures... in time for Halloween. :D "Local" (Bedford County/Botetourt County, Virginia... up in da MOUNTAINS; :D :wink:). Two hikers (in the day-time), looking for the BEALE TREASURE... walking along a "ridge"; two men on horses... dressed as MOUNTAIN MEN, asked, "What you looking for?" "Beale Treasure.," answered one of the hikers. "NOT here, over THERE...", answered one of the "Riders", riding off. Were "they" ghosts... SENTINELS... "Buck" Wright... "Bear" Tolley? DUNNO. People are STILL looking for the Beale Treasure, BUT! NOT at night... in THAT "section"... of the mountain. ;D YOUR "turn"... :D :wink: 8) (SUNNY out). ;D

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
;D :thumbsup: GOOD to see ya, beale; THANKS, Marc... for doing this. :thumbsup:

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. :coffee2:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I "hear" on the news where this celebrity died, or this accident happened here/there, or some similar tragedy.

Several days later I REALLY hear where these things have happened.

No explanation; I just know I've heard it before a few days earlier. Makes for boring news, but a lively conversation later. I just never know which things to believe and which ones not to. Bummer.

Noodle

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodle said:
I "hear" on the news where this celebrity died, or this accident happened here/there, or some similar tragedy.

Several days later I REALLY hear where these things have happened.

No explanation; I just know I've heard it before a few days earlier. Makes for boring news, but a lively conversation later. I just never know which things to believe and which ones not to. Bummer.

Noodle

Sounds like you may be a "chandler" or "medium". Have you tried meditation to control it? I watch John Edwards, on TV, and he said that when he first got his "gift" he thought he was going nuts and the hardest thing to learn was to "turn it off" when he was living his normal day.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: STARBUCKS! U are "gifted" with "2nd sight", open 3rd EYE, a "Pre-Cog". It has happened to me, also. It is/can be scary... BEST to keep silent about yer gift, UNLESS around "trusted pp".
Channelling is similar to receiving a TV broadcast/news AHEAD of time; which makes U PRE-cognitive. "Google" PRE-COGNITION for MORE info. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: STARBUCKS! you can "google" PARAPSYCHOLOGY :wink: EASTERN SPIRITUAL POWERS :wink: and TRANSPERSONAL PSYCHOLOGY for MORE info, on these "gifts". :wink:
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: 8) (SUNNY out...).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:hello2: BUT! NOT gonna use the "R" word... OR! "T" word! JUST keep it to "scientific", NEW "view-points"; BOTH western style, and eastern style... :D :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread