LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Neil in West Jersey said:
Ron and Ann said:
I even snapped a pic of "George" in my window....tv in my dau's room (now my boys room), would come on and off, you had to be there when she came downstairs scared!!! We have had things dropping on the floor and nothing was there.

How about posting a picture of "George" for all of us to see?

I'd be very happy to let you see George....he loves people :)

Click on my WEBSITES Link under my profile....it will open a new page...look for the photo album named GEORGE...should be on the top ... as I just added that album. When you click on the photo you wish to see...on the right hand side of the page near the top...you will see FULL SIZE...click on that and the photo will open to a large pic.

Also, check out the album called FIREBALL...my son calls it the COMET!!! I had that photo of the fireball checked out and the guy told me it was a bug...ok..whatever!!!

But George...you can see his features....I would love to know what you see :).

The photos in these two albums were taken in sequence....and I left captions for the photos to be read. If you want to see what I'm talking about the pipe...I have a pic of that too when we had to tear the siding off the back of the house to replace the water pipes in the kitchen and you see where that pipe leads too...no steam comes out of that pipe!!!

And all the windows and siding are new now...that's the old stuff from when the house was first built..gone now...I didn't like that siding...ewww!

Thanks for looking and I would love to hear your comments on George and/or even the Fireball....skeptics are more than welcome to comment too :):):)

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOOOO

scared ya didnt I

You guys should consider laying off the coffee.
LOL

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've asked before and now i'll ask again,i'm looking for a"haunted house"one of those that you can't spend the night in.i'm not looking to be a 'ghost hunter"or such,for me its prove that theres"more"out there.i'm not much of a believer in much besides myself.the rest of my family has seen ghosts,spirits,whatever except for me.their answer to that is that i don't believe so i won't see anything ???.i live in chicago and am willing to travel(to a point)..........please don't point me to the religious posts,been there,done that

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
bomber i will check out the house i had my run in, don't know if anyone is living there or not have a hard time thinking anybody would, at least for long, don't worry the house was cleaned of spirits, catholic priest and when that didn't work they brought a medicine man in. they thought that was the end of it till i spent the night, they moved out shortly after i was choked, it got a lot worse after i left. haven't been that way in a while, planning a road trip up that way to check out some of the old copper mining ghost towns in the area, this is about a 8 hour ride from U, town is called Silver City west of the copper country in Upper Michigan on the Lake Superior shore, its almost the same time of year i had my encounter.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finally something,thanks thompy!let me know,its definitly a possible

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a little off of the subject. In the 30's my grandfather came upon two friends (husband and wife) he told me that they died of botulism. I don't know how he knew this.
He proceeded to go get his buckboard and pulled them out of the woods and buried them. The couple only went to town twice a year, but always paid in gold coin. I have located the old home site and have made several trips to this location looking for their stash. They owned 160 acres and it is rocky ozark hill country.
I plan on going in there this fall and asking their spirit for some kind of sign to their stash. Maybe using a ouji board. I know that I am opening up myself for ridicule but I am thinking that they might be beholding to my grandfather for the burial. I know it's a shot in the dark, but I will let you know how it turns out.
Has anyone on this forum ever tried using the spirit world for advice when treasure hunting?.....Steve

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
my mother in law gave the kids a ouji board, i told them go a head and play it just not in my house, i think it still in the basement.

Tommy2

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2007
I can respect people that believe in this stuff..but I dont.

Yes, I do believe in God and angels, etc..

However, I do not believe in ghosts etc. myself. Ive never seen or heard anything weird that couldnt be attributed to something logical. Ive lived in old basements, spend alot of time in big/old homes by myself. Nothing.

Our minds can play tricks. Believe me..I know how creepy it can be in certain environments.

Im not about to write off others experiences, but I will be highly skeptical of them. Just because they truly believe something may have happend - doesn't necessarily mean it did.

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
Tommy2 said:

However, I do not believe in ghosts etc. myself. Ive never seen or heard anything weird that couldnt be attributed to something logical. Ive lived in old basements, spend alot of time in big/old homes by myself. Nothing.

Our minds can play tricks. Believe me..I know how creepy it can be in certain environments.

Im not about to write off others experiences, but I will be highly skeptical of them. Just because they truly believe something may have happend - doesn't necessarily mean it did.

I understand exactly what you are saying and by saying this, I am not being a jerk. Have you ever seen God or angels?

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
agreed tommy2,mostly in people minds(just my opinon)but i don't go for the god or angel stuff either

Tommy2

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2007
oldplacesnofinds said:
Tommy2 said:

I understand exactly what you are saying and by saying this, I am not being a jerk. Have you ever seen God or angels?

Thats absolutely fair to ask. I am willing to have a leap of faith for the creation of the universe - not a weird noise in an old basement.

Again, just my opinion on it. I know this is a fairly devisive topic. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Ill step out now :)

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I guess it has to do with ones beliefs and that should be respected. I also guess it can have allot to do with imagination. Like I mentioned above, I believe, from things I have read and pics I have seen. All could be made up but, a my choice is to believe. Some of these ghost shows you see now of days are real scary and some, where they hunt the ghosts are pretty lame. But, I'm a weakling for a good ghost story...

Attachments

• &ghost2.jpg
    &ghost2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 464
  • ghost07.jpg
    ghost07.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 452

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
"Our minds can play tricks" Thanx for the wise word Tommy2. Yes, if a person thinks long enough and hard enough about fears and beliefs of seeing ghosts, he'll eventually "see" them. Nothing but mind tricks. If that weren't the explanation, why don't un-believers see them? Oh let me guess: The ghosts hide from those that don't believe? Yeah, that's the ticket. C'mon let's get back to metal detectors!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I don't normally believe in it either. Until I actually saw an aparition on four different occasions in my home I was like, Ghost's don't exist.

My 2 and 1/2 year old son wouldn't go to the basement because of "the man" for weeks. When asked he would always indicate a particular area in the basement where the man was, same place I had seen something before. I never talked about it in front of him or my other children.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
I don't normally believe in it either. Until I actually saw an aparition on four different occasions in my home I was like, Ghost's don't exist.

My 2 and 1/2 year old son wouldn't go to the basement because of "the man" for weeks. When asked he would always indicate a particular area in the basement where the man was, same place I had seen something before. I never talked about it in front of him or my other children.
Masteragle, Don't you live in Missouri? I would love to spend the night in the basement and see for myself. This subject greatly interests me....Steve

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
stevesno said:
mastereagle22 said:

Masteragle, Don't you live in Missouri? I would love to spend the night in the basement and see for myself. This subject greatly interests me....Steve

Yes I do. When I bought the house and got ready to move in I had a lot of electrical work to do to the place. I was in the basement replacing a cracked electrical outlet and I could see someone standing over my shoulder watching. Without thinking I said, "I'll be done in a minute". I turned around and there was no one there. I went upstairs and my wife and son were watching TV in the front room. They had not been in the basement. Another time I was sitting at my workbench in the basement and I saw someone walk by the door. I was the only person home. I looked up again and the same person passed by the door. I jumped up and searched the house but no one but me was there. Another time I was going into the basement to grab some pool parts to put the pool together and as I was walking into the basement the lighbulb blew out. I went outside and came back in and a few minutes later walked into the dark area of the basement. As I was walking a person materialized directly in my path, I turned my shoulder like you would in a crowd of people to get by the person without bumping into them. The hair stood up on my arms, the place was freezing cold for a second and I thought I heard a blast of air. It was 84 degrees outside with no wind and the AC was NOT on. These events happened and I hadn't been drinking, smoking, taking drugs or anything else. My son who now has a room in the basement tells me he hears noises all the time and told me that about two weeks ago he was sound asleep when he felt someone punch him on his arm. Not a hard punch more like someone playing around. He said it happened twice and he got up and looked around and noone was there. He also said around the same time, he went to sleep and his covers were all pulled off and laying across the room in the floor. He said he put them back on his bed and went back to sleep. About two hours later he woke up again and the cover had moved itself again.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
I had one paranormal investigator who told me to go out and by a digital recorder and try to see if there were any EVPs.

Oh yeah, the lady that lived here called me one day to talk to me about an issue and I asked her about the basement and she told me that there was one area in the basement her cats wouldn't go. Hmmmmm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread