Park Finds/Clad/Wheats/B-O-T-T-L-E C-A-P-S & Misc.

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

Today was fun. I dug four wheats which made me happy as I haven't found any for a month or so. I am always glad to find clad, especially if it is in good shape and spendable. I did post my rotted zinc pennies any way. I usually collect these, clean them really well and send them through a machine, in hopes that at least a few might tally up(and I don't jam the machine). What doesn't make it, hmmm, perhaps I will glue them to something and call it folk art. Yeah, so, I might do this to my bottle caps too. I don't mind finding them, if in good shape. Dug two keys also, man, this was a key finding year for me. At one point, I hit a dime signal only to find some tiny cylinder of some sort, but after filling the hole I swiped over it and the immediate area and landed another dime signal about six inches over. Turns out it was a medical pendant. Never found one of these before, but on the back it says, "ANESTHETIC PRECAUTIONS-MALIGNANT HYPERTHERMIA-(Patient's Name). Then, near a restroom door I hit a dirty sounding 60 on my AT Pro which was the combination lock knob. The area I hunted was near a school which resides in a large park. So there you have it, of course, minus a handful of other crap I didn't show.

GL & HH Friends!

Attachments

• IMG_1682.JPG
    IMG_1682.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 2

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice assortment:icon_thumright:

Woodsman99

Aug 3, 2011
Ontario
Nice assortment. I dont mind bottle caps either which is good since where I swipe in a lakeside parkette thats most of what I find. I have not been out this year due to health issues but all those bottle caps bring back a lot of memories :)

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul jarl.:icon_thumleft:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
someone was putting the suds away

OP
OP
Jarl

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the likes and comments everyone(leprechaun, WHADIFIND, sonofadigger, got2dig, Woodsman99 and jewelerguy)! @Woodsman, I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to hunt this year. I hope things improve for you so you can get back swinging again! :) GL & HH when you get back! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread