Park time

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well after giving it my all for the past month and seeing nothing but sand rising and rising and rising, it's park time. I just dropped some $$$ on a 6" coil for the CTX... Now that it's starting to rain a little here in So Cal, it's a GREAT time to start working those hamstrings and plugging those holes after ea dig... See ya in a month or so...... :headbang:

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
22126.gif

OP
OP
jeepGold

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
just a little info on the 1st park hunt w/the ctx since I've owned it for a yr... WOW (not good)....

I hit this park last yr with my AT Gold and every time I left I would have about 5.00 in change. Found a 14k ring at one hunt also. Ok, so that was a 650.00 machine that was basic.... The CTX should KILL that thing. Now for the AT GOLD's defense, I was running a 5x8 coil (if I recall)... With the CTX (6" hasn't arrived yet) I hunted with the 11".. Talk about a chatty Sally. I couldn't control it no matter what I did. I left after 45 minutes disgruntled. . I'll give it another go w/ the 6" when I get it and mess w/the settings more. .. In other words, I'll be hitting the beach tonight..... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions