maceman66

Mar 29, 2009
SE Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was to wet to go beepin this morning so i decided to go creek and field stompin. The creek was runnin to fast and muddy for my liking so i wondered up in to the field. I walked the field for 3 and a half hours and this was the best i could do. I found one nice complete little triangle point and some parts and pieces. It seems like forever since anybody posted on here so i figured i'd share!! :)

Attachments

• DSCF5715.JPG
    DSCF5715.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCF5724.JPG
    DSCF5724.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 178

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Looks like some nice material Mace!

I'm sure you making some hauls with all of the rains you guys got. :headbang:

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Well you did better than me, I looked for about 5 hours on the river and only found a broken one :-\ I did run into Mike :icon_scratch: (plan b) from IO though, it was nice to talk to him for a bit. Nice triangle :thumbsup:

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Well done Mace you always manage to come through looks like a good white out day nice lot.I been hunting but limited managed a gallons worth of debutaige and hard to photo scraper tools lately from this weeks new areas .

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Nice finds Mace !!! I was thinking with all the rain you all got up here the last 3 weeks while I was stuck in Hickory NC working, this board would be on fire with finds.

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Still waiting for you to post some more "southern" finds Lee. What, no play? ::)

I've been hitting all your spots up here for you and will show you everything when you get back. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread