passing the crown of the clown to a worthy successor

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There appears to be several rumours floating around Tnet mainly about my sanity/meds or a combination of both.

So from the 11.11.11 I propose to pass on the Crown to a worthy successor and post only actual finds and other Metal detecting information.

Not only will the New king clown receive a non existing gold crown encrushed with plastic jewels and cheap gold paint but wait for it he/she will inherit a kingdom of fun and frivolity with total respect from fellow tnet members ok scratch that last bit.

I would like to thank My Mom,Dad and all oh hang tight its not an award .

Well any way its been fun but now its time to get serious

Best wishes Double MM

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Double MM:

Why you haven't even started building a name for yourself. Already quitting so soon? Last year
we lost our most beloved KLOWN, who hung around dimly-lit back alleys of Denver, and the forum
hasn't been the same since. Of course if you start posting pictures of shabby shillings or pultry
pounds we would be delighted to peruse. Remember though, every half penny has a story.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alas, it was 'Double M', not double MM, hoss. I gave you that. I like your posts. If you're going to fade away, just as well. We kicked your a** in 76 and could do it again. Which one of the Sex Pistols were you? And did the Beatles ever come over to your house? Sure you've never heard that from Americans, and I am different than the run of the mill ugly American, double m. My questions would be did you know Screamin Lord Sutch, is he on this forum, and do they sell those flamin helmet set-up things like Arthur Brown had in the shops over there? If so, and I got one, just too cool.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Plehblah pass?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread