003.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 95

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know my password and have no idea why my thread was taken off without notice or email. Please let me know how to get my password and register a complaint. Such a sorry forum administration!

It was moved to political forum because of politics...

We do not notify any member of a thread of theirs that is deleted........ as per our TOS any thread or post can be moditifed or deleted (even moved) at any time for any reason....

Here are rules to the political forum....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post was moved to New politics forum because of being political.

We do not pm or email any member when their thread is, deleted, moderated or moved.

FYI, as per TN TOS any avitar, post or thread can be moderated up to and including deleted at an any time for any reason...

Rules to new forum.

I'm excited to announce that we are reinstating the political forum section, contingent on the following rules:

1) Before you may post in this section, you must acknowledge that you have read each of the rules below by commenting with your username below. Nothing more than your username is necessary or welcomed. Just type your username. That's all. Again...type only your name. I can't stress that enough.

2) This forum is the ONLY place on this website where it is appropriate to discuss things of a political nature. Posting of politics outside of this forum is not allowed. Any posts that are deemed to be political in nature will be moved to this section, and a warning issued. Several offenses will be dealt with by means of banning.

3) This forum will be largely unmoderated, which is to say while the normal rules of the forum apply here, it is understood that we are all adults and can deal with a spirited disagreement. Only administrators will moderate this forum, and it will mostly be me, FFarl. Moderators will be checking their badges at the door if they choose to participate in this forum.

4) No discussion of matters taking place in the general forums will take place here, and likewise, no matters from the outside will be discussed here. It is further against the rules to discuss a member in this forum who does not have access to this forum.

5) Posting physical threats against anyone (members, political figures, anyone) whether vague or otherwise is punishable by banishment, as is posting personal information about anyone that is not public knowledge. This includes anything a member does not disclose in their profile.

6) While access to this section is restricted to Charter Members, it is not to be considered a part of the Charter Member package. No refunds are given on Charter Memberships for any reason.

7) Use the "Report Post" feature only to report major offenses in this forum as petty disagreements will not be moderated here. If someone is found to be a nuisance because of constant disruption, or mis-use of the report feature, they will have their access to this section restricted.

8) "Thread derailment" and "Baiting" do not exist here. They will not be moderated on an individual basis. Again, if someone becomes a nuisance, they will eventually be dealt with.

9) If you disagree with the rules, the moderation, or anything that takes place in this section, you may choose not to enter this section. If there are particular topics you do not wish to see within this forum, you may choose not to click on them. No one will ever take away your right to not participate in a thread in this section, so please exercise it when necessary.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does one enter the new politics forum?

It is located in CM section so members have to be CM to access political forum.

After member agrees to rules by entering their username at the bottom of the rules thread ask mod or admin for the password. If we see username posted we will pm password.

Anyone posting in politics forum must have read rules and entered name......

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It is located in CM section so members have to be CM to access political forum.

After member agrees to rules by entering their username at the bottom of the rules thread ask mod or admin for the password. If we see username posted we will pm password.

Anyone posting in politics forum must have read rules and entered name......

As in entered name to acknowledge rules at time of original registration?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As in entered name to acknowledge rules at time of original registration?

Just type your username at bottom of Rules thread, your acknowledging you read rules.

Password will be sent or you can request it....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Link above works for me..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is copy of rules for politics forum.

I'm excited to announce that we are reinstating the political forum section, contingent on the following rules:

1) Before you may post in this section, you must acknowledge that you have read each of the rules below by commenting with your username below. Nothing more than your username is necessary or welcomed. Just type your username. That's all. Again...type only your name. I can't stress that enough.

2) This forum is the ONLY place on this website where it is appropriate to discuss things of a political nature. Posting of politics outside of this forum is not allowed. Any posts that are deemed to be political in nature will be moved to this section, and a warning issued. Several offenses will be dealt with by means of banning.

3) This forum will be largely unmoderated, which is to say while the normal rules of the forum apply here, it is understood that we are all adults and can deal with a spirited disagreement. Only administrators will moderate this forum, and it will mostly be me, FFarl. Moderators will be checking their badges at the door if they choose to participate in this forum.

4) No discussion of matters taking place in the general forums will take place here, and likewise, no matters from the outside will be discussed here. It is further against the rules to discuss a member in this forum who does not have access to this forum.

5) Posting physical threats against anyone (members, political figures, anyone) whether vague or otherwise is punishable by banishment, as is posting personal information about anyone that is not public knowledge. This includes anything a member does not disclose in their profile.

6) While access to this section is restricted to Charter Members, it is not to be considered a part of the Charter Member package. No refunds are given on Charter Memberships for any reason.

7) Use the "Report Post" feature only to report major offenses in this forum as petty disagreements will not be moderated here. If someone is found to be a nuisance because of constant disruption, or mis-use of the report feature, they will have their access to this section restricted.

8) "Thread derailment" and "Baiting" do not exist here. They will not be moderated on an individual basis. Again, if someone becomes a nuisance, they will eventually be dealt with.

9) If you disagree with the rules, the moderation, or anything that takes place in this section, you may choose not to enter this section. If there are particular topics you do not wish to see within this forum, you may choose not to click on them. No one will ever take away your right to not participate in a thread in this section, so please exercise it when necessary.

OP
OP
G. I. Digger

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My intent was not to ruffle anyone's feathers but just to ask why some folks carry a firearm while detecting. During someone's post, if they mention that they carry a firearm, does that post automatically go to the political section? I know I may be thick headed but what does carrying a firearm during detecting have to do with politics?
As the Beatles once said,
Back in the U.S., back in the U.S., back in the U.S.S.R.!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is their forum and they decided firearms is to hot a topic now because of the attack on 2nd....

As per TOS any post or thread can be deleted at any time for any reason....

I would perfer it was allowed, but that isn't my call.....

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was moved to political forum because of politics...

We do not notify any member of a thread of theirs that is deleted........ as per our TOS any thread or post can be moditifed or deleted (even moved) at any time for any reason....

Here are rules to the political forum....

Please dont modify my post, they are coded messages for the future. lol

OP
OP
G. I. Digger

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurehunter,

Thank you for the reply stating why it was moved. I did not want to be a pain, I just wanted an explanation as to why it was moved. I know that I can be told it was moved because "these are the rules" answer, but let's not hide behind the good old "rules" when not man enough to step up to the plate and have the common courtesy to keep the person apprised as to why. A good idea may be, if a post is moved, and in the last column of the post, which is left blank when moved, type in:
This post is believed to be political in nature and has been moved to the Political Forum
This took me 5 seconds to type and it would let the person who posted, and the folks that are following the post, to go there for future reply's. Just a thought!
Thanks again for the clarification
Rich

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad to see those that wanted it have got the political forum they asked for but if you need some fluff and treasure hunting eye candy you can resurface here. Don't stay in there too long guys,come up for air every now and then!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread