Pawel Nowak again

DiverMT

Aug 26, 2005
For those of you who had followed the post on Pawel T Nowak in August, I wanted to post an update. After many reassuring emails that his business dealings were upfront and that a certain item I purchased was mailed, needless to say it has never shown up. Does this mean that the item was never mailed or that Pawel was upfront??? He claimed that since the item was an antique it had to go through customs, maybe so, does it take almost 3 months to clear customs and get mailed?? So as of today, unless things change, which I will gladly post if they do, Pawel is living up to his reputation.

any questions, just email or post to this forum, I hope this prevents others from spending money foolishly.

DiverMT

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
DiverMT, It doesn't take 3 months for something to clear customs. At the most for me, it was 1 week. Nowak still hasn't made good on his promise to pay back a friend of mine and he's been waiting over 6 months. I told him that he'll never see the items that were promised to him.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pawel is a scamster,DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM! no matter what he has promised.any info he sells can be had on the net.or a library.if you are too lazy to do the searches yourself,you dont need to be looking for treasure.

T

treaser hunta

I agree with IrishCharlieM when i first made an account on this site Nowak convinced me that he had ship logs from treasure ships in the Cayman Islands so i payed him 200$ not knowing he was a scamer and my ship logs never showed up.

Treasure Hunta >:(

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Hey Everybody!
I have Logs, Maps, Documents On & For everything, just send [glow=red,2,300]ME! money ![/glow] ::)

;) Come on! People! ;D
Santa Claus is dead! :'(
The Good Fairy died of over work! :'(
And!
The Tooth Fairy is on Strike! >:(
:o 8) ::) :P ;)
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT WELL! KNOWN TO YOU!
Check here on the forum with your Bother TH'ers
Before dealing with anyone claiming to be a dealer !
( We don't charge much! ) ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread