tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these in a pawn shop yesterday on the road. They didn't want to come down on their price of $24.95, so I gave $26. and some change with the tax and all. I knew who made them, as I've had one other pair before made by this same maker Hans Hansen of Denmark. Those I got for around $7.00 and sold for a $110.00. Vintage Scandinavian jewelry is something I always keep an eye out for. Checking the sales history I'm sure I can get over a $100.00 for these and maybe more. The sold prices on HH cuffs is running between $80.00 to $250.00 on eBay and many are asking of buy now prices of around $250.00 to $300.00. My favorites to find in Scandinavian silver is the Georg Jensen stuff. They always sell well.

Attachments

• H H cuffs 1.jpg
    H H cuffs 1.jpg
    841.6 KB · Views: 102
  • H H cuffs 2.jpg
    H H cuffs 2.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. This falls into the category of "when to pay more than spot price for silver".:laughing7:
I just put em on the scale and found I paid a bit over twice the value in spot silver. Together they weigh 24.2 grams. Kind of a hefty pair of cuffs. If you notice how these are constructed with the curved flat bar and toggle type back button, that's a clue in spotting higher end danish made cufflinks. I have seen cufflinks from makers in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland all made with that same style of bar and toggle button. When I see cuffs made like that I always ask to see them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread